2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Shur it’s almost a death sentence for their umpires

Cork is full of rats :rollseyes:

The GAA Health Questionaire has crashed.

@Copper_pipe will do you up one for €5.
Some load of me bollox anyway

1 Like

It is an absolute pile of bollox.

Open the pitches Wednesday.

Send every GAA player from U7 to 50 to the same site the day before.

What could go wrong…

Skip to the end of each page don’t bother reading any of the content and if you don’t manage 4/5 anyway you shouldn’t be left outside the house in normal times

Oh you’re talking about the emodule. Thats a piece of piss. The Health questionaire came online today and crashed almost as quickly.

Not a big deal. Most of the Nordies won’t have a hurling championship to run off anyway

@Julio_Geordio 090918 “the gga is s great organisation”

@Julio_Geordio 230620 "the gga has failed spud hockey "

Sad since spud hockey was invented by the nordies own Edward Carson

This e-learning and health questionnaire thing is a cod.

The questionnaire especially, arse covering from Croke Park that’s just more red tape. And unveiling it today with half the country looking to register before getting back on the field tomorrow night - what could possibly go wrong. Dopes.

Wasn’t he a dub?

if all this form filling is required well then we shouldnt be going back playing at all

1 Like

I’ve aged about five years in the last few days between countless texts, phone calls, emails, meetings and everything else trying to get things sorted before the return to the pitch. Chasing lads to complete e-learning modules & questionnaires. And if anything goes wrong the buck stops with you.

Needless hassle.

1 Like

I’d say we shouldn’t be by rights. But we all want to so filling in forms to cover everybody legally is the price to pay. Covid lead for the u6 camogie team is a responsible position.

Getting hammered for a Covid 19 officer/checker off the club. Painful

And so it begins

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/kilkenny-gaa-confirm-club-player-22272425

James Stephens

Bit harsh to name the guy. What club is he from?

1 Like