2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Those cunts :laughing:

Disappointing to see such an anti-Cuala sentiment on Twitter tonight.

They’d want to be careful Huwaei are making a list with their home addresses as we speak

Pretty sure a lot of the players didn’t bother with those free fitbits they got.

At the end of the day, Eddie Brennan was coaching Kilenaule in 2018.

You’d swear they were after bringing in Jose Mourinho or Pep Guardiola.

It’s a big move to get in an inter county manager with a relatively hot CV as the trainer though. Not even the manager.

If there was a big IC job going like Dublin he’d probably be favourite for it

It’s quite similar to Daly taking crokes job after Dublin.

I think Twomey retired recently from the force

Liam Sheedy to Newmarket on Fergus.
Michael Ryan to Na Piarsaigh.

Etc.
Etc.

Mick Ryan wasn’t going in to be the second in command though. He wasn’t doing the training even (he wasn’t doing anything at all by some accounts :joy:)

He didn’t know their names :joy:

The Dow was ringing Tipp players wondering what the fuck is the story with this guy?

What was the story with him? How’d he win an AI? Was it just he put a good team under him that time, did the players do it themselves, or was he just not arsed at NAP

He had the players and got a bit of luck with Tipp in 2016.

It got progressively worse over time culminating in the 2018 debacle.

With Na Piarsaigh, he obviously didn’t care.

Was Daly the coach?

Twomey was a really good player on really bad Dublin teams in the 80s. He is an Assistant Garda Commissioner I think, so hiding any sponsored phones won’t be a problem.

The outrage on Twitter over Eddie Brennan is amusing. I can’t remember any similar outrage when Derek McGrath coached Faythe Harriers or Tj Ryan went to St Thomas’s or Big Dan coaching Bennetsbridge . Ambitious clubs look for the best coaches available. It’s been that way for a long time

Bit of a Ruh Ruh moment for the intrepid John just there in DCP.
Carta dearg bronnta ar John Small.

2 Likes