2020 O'Byrne Cup, Walsh Cup and other sundry pre season provincial tournaments

Jesus fucking Christ, what are they thinking starting this shit now.

Not even 2020 in Munster, Limerick and Clare (?) is 29th December :joy::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Laois v Dublin in the Walsh Cup this Sunday is OFF

Scenes!

Laois unable to field. It was only a matter of time before the cunts started fighting between themselves again

Shur half them are gone abroad or not committing next year. Brennan was even stopped by the County Board from starting back earlier than they wanted. You literally couldn’t make it up :grinning:

That’s is just mad. With some relatively strong underage teams coming through they are in a good position to really kick on.

I was told during the week that there is such thing as the Leinster under 19 hurling championship.

Dublin playing Wexford this weekend in it.

Its a wee bit frustrating alright, but thats why we are where we are. Cha and Ben Conroy gone travelling and I could excuse both, but its the lads not going in like Picky and Joe Campion that really sticks in the craw a bit.

The Kehoe Cup in December, sure what else would you be at?

1 Like

Some joke playing these competitions in December.

That’s it, I’m officially old and out of touch. Theres a fella after coming on for Laois in the OBC who I’ve never heard of.

Incidentally Ross has come on and kicked two points, what a legend

Grim reading

Epic battle between Quirke and Galvin below in Paddy’s Park.

Ross has 4 points of that :eek:

Wexford level it injury time only for Mark Barry to win it with the last kick of the game. There’s something magical about the BNMOBC.

1 Like

A win against the Wexford U20s is just the type of confidence boost that Laois needed. I’d say half our team weren’t even born when Ross started playing for Laois

2003, ye‘ve a young Senior side so. Good to build, no wonder Waters and Panther got the road.

1 Like

Galvin doesn’t care about it, the Kerry way. I think the U20 manager is running the team for it too

Ross Munnelly played O’Byrne Cup in 2003 under Micko.

17 years on, and he’s still lining out for his county in the height of winter.

Four points kicked today against Wexford, Munnelly hasn’t aged a day in a lifetime of football.

A Laois football legend :crown: https://twitter.com/GAA__JOE/status/1205892914578149378/photo/1

4 points and off before half time. Different class of a man.