2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Sponsored by 7Up

You’re joking but it’s the sort of thing they’ll be thinking of now.

Clucko is a very sound lad but seems too quiet to be a manager. Maybe they need to stop looking for a manager from their ex-players.

Go on…

A no nonsense fella like Andy McEntee is what d dubs need.

2 Likes

I thought you regaled us with the yarn of a very heavy Joe McNally falling on you and ending your career

No I came back from injury and then Dessie finished me.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I remember I worked with this Dub who posted a photo of Dub fans “on the road”. “We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take over”, flag up in some square like an English firm. I bet he is crying into his smack tonight…

2 Likes

Not an etag that ever lived

1 Like

He’s got a nice surfy cockiness about him that lad.

1 Like

The Connacht final wasn’t dissimilar tbh.

1 Like

Would this be worth watching back? Delighted for Mayo but they’re obviously going to lose to Kerry

Hard to see, to my mind, how Kerry are 1/2 for Sam. Granted they have a couple of rattling good forwards but once O’Hora strangled Kilkenny the zip and structure deserted the vaunted Dublin attack. The Kerry midfield aren’t world beaters and their backs are barely fit to tackle their dinners.
The Rhubarbs will have discovered a lot about themselves this evening, unity of purpose and their indefatigable attitude will be buoyed by this result and the embers they created it from.
They’ll be hard bet

6 Likes

He acted like a pure tramp but the greats don’t lie down when the light goes out. You couldn’t blame him really.

If I were a Dublin player I’d be very very pissed off at Cluxton and his circus this year

7 Likes

Well worth watching back. You could fast forward most of the first half.

1 Like

Kerry are overrated.

Ye aren’t dead yet. That Dublin team would still start as favourites against anyone pretty much. Still rammed full of talent. I wonder if in some way they just weren’t/aren’t bored/stale.