2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

I didnā€™t want to say anything

Only jealous heā€™s not the man over Mayo when they do it.

Keegan got it on Sky

1 Like

4 Likes

It was a poor Dublin team this year. Some very flat and abject performances. A very boring style of football which I am glad didnā€™t prevail. Delighted for Mayo. After a horror first half to stick with it and grind it our was fantastic. Taking Oā€™Shea off was a big and correct call and the turning point for Mayo for me.

11 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have had issue with Tommy Conroy either.

1 Like

Fair result and if we were going to go down to anyone then prob best it was Mayo.

Mayo hungrier and their bench added energy while the Dub bench looked pretty bare - relying on all the usual suspects to get them over the line.

Some run over the last 10 years - comfortably the greatest team ever and so many great days. All good things must end though.

4 Likes

Tyrones All Ireland to lose now

The only team who consistently went toe to toe with the Dubs the last decade itā€™s only fitting that Mayo were the ones to finally beat them. Delighted for them go and win it now.

14 Likes

Huge call from Horan. Deserves immense credit.

3 Likes

Theres no way Tony Hoolohan is letting Mayo win an all ireland

4 Likes

Nice

Heā€™s a proud Fingal boy. He had a passing interest in his neighbouring county.

3 Likes

Congrats to Mayo, far better team and always brought the fight to us during our run in recent years. Iā€™ve being telling anyone whoā€™ll listen we were gone this year but really disappointed we descended into a rabble tonight.

3 Likes

Congrats Mayo ye fucking cunts

Mayo were really bad in the first half, but Dublin were equally poor in the second. Fair play to Mayo though, they pushed up, went toe-to-toe and reaped the rewards.

Thank fuck Basquel didnā€™t get the goal on the back of Small not being sent off. Would have killed it.

Conroy superb in the second half & extra-time; Hession has to start the final.

Iā€™m delighted for Mayo. As I said at the start of the year, if they won it without COC it would be great. His brother Diarmuid is obviously scum too but you cant have everything I suppose.

6 Likes

I think Mayo were wasteful more than anything in the first half. Thought they defended well throughout the entire match, they just daft things on the ball, poor shooting, bad decision making. In the second half they came out roaring and Dublin didnā€™t want to know about it.

50% there.

1 Like

Diarmuid Oā€™Connor has regressed an awful lot as a footballer in the last couple of years.

1 Like