2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

You’re some clown , Lane reffed Dublin v Kerry final replay in 2019 and didn’t award Dublin one free inside 40 metre line in whole game .he’s a poor ref more than a biased one …

1 Like

Reel Them In Gone Fishin GIF by Football Australia

@Lazarus got one

The GAA wanted another borefest Dublin/Kerry Final. But Keegan and co had other ideas

3 Likes

A trampish belt from a complete tramp

1 Like

There was obvious differences but it’s odd just like in 2014 when Donegal beat them Dublin actually got off to quite a good start. Probably only a goal away from putting the game to bed in the opening 20 minutes or so.

Daragh Moloney commentated on both games.

The biggest turning point was the black card for Basquel. It was never a black card and had a huge bearing on the result. Dublin never coped being a man down

1 Like

The biggest turning point did not happen in extra time ffs.

1 Like

Some lads here owe Henno a big apology

1 Like

The biggest turning point was Mayo hooking AOS.

3 Likes

Huge score I’d forgotten about from the kid Flynn

How the hell did Davy Byrne not get a black card?? What did he get the yellow for?

Jesus it’s great that Mayo’s last 2 points came from Dublin trying to kill the game keeping possession as they have so many times. Davy Byrne is an absolute bombscare on the ball

2 Likes

The fisted point is a curse of a thing.

2 Likes

Tug of a jersey not a black card; McLaughlin’s dive nowithstanding.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely fucking ridiculous but by the letter of the law I believe the ref was right. You can only be black carded if you body check, trip or pull an opponent to the ground. Byrne pulled him back and he fell to the ground. This anomaly had been pointed out ad nauseum since the black card was introduced. I think the idea was to take the whole element of the refs opinion on whether it was cynical or not out of it by clearly defining the offences.

2 Likes

They were 2 outstanding points by Conroy at the start of extra time

3 Likes

Now is not the time for dissection.

Fuck Mayo, cunts

It’s unusual for one of his efforts to actually not just go over the bar but also clear the height of the posts. He just launches it.

Mayo got rid of the deadwood and now have forwards who can put the ball over the bar

1 Like

You’re a great fella altogether. I seem to remember you doing somersaults the day a laois lad hit MDMA a box in Nowlan park. A straight box to the head of a lad not even looking was your highlight… delighted you were.

15 Likes