2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

I’m surprised how well the dubs are taking this to be honest.

There is still no clarification as to why the 45 was retaken and as far as I can tell the Dublin player was pushed in the back before running the ball out over the line for that 45.

I think anybody who thinks small went for the jaw is a simpleton.

2 Likes

And anybody who claims on initial viewing that it was a straight red is a complete guesser. Nobody could tell from the first viewing on tv if it was shoulder to shoulder or shoulder to jaw. It became clear after a number of viewings.

6 Likes

I’ll tell you how bad it was, noone is even talking about McCarthys absolute filth just before the end of normal time

3 Likes

Apparently Mayo had 16 men on the pitch.

If Dubs are being honest the joy had gone out of it for fans as well as players.

Winning six in a row is more than enough. We’ve kids in Crokes who are 13 who have had the Sam Maguire visit every year since they started. It loses a certain magic.

The five in a row was special to cement the team as the greatest of all time ahead of Kerry. The six gilded the lily but was nice for Dessie to get one.

3 Likes

Nobody is talking about what was said to him to make him do that either.

Yes I can accept that. No worlds left to conquer. The only reason anybody is talking about the small incident is because the ref didn’t carry out his duty.

What was said to him to “make” him do it pal?

2 Likes

Nothing to do with a fella being concussed with a broken jaw nah?

We’ll keep that to ourselves.

So nothing then.

2 Likes

What did he do ?only saw it once but looked like he Threw back a hand to get free for quick kickout …

1 Like

Ah jesus

I’d agree with this. Dublin are no more or less dirty than the other big sides.

1 Like

Small must have thought he was nailed on for photo of the year again

1 Like

Will they? Will they fuck

2 Likes

Sure two minutes before the end of the game you were claiming Mayo deserved to lose the bloody game. Three days later your fully outraged.

1 Like

The pearl clutching over the last couple of days has been impressive alright.

4 Likes

Did you watch the Sunday Game on Sunday night?

I’m not outraged at all pal. I’m commenting on the incident thats being discussed.

Don’t be so dramatic

1 Like

I’m surprised at that. Most that I’ve talked to or seen online reaction are fairly ok about the whole thing. The Dubs had a great run that had to end sometime and fair play to Mayo for doing it. To be honest, the fact that supporters are fairly ok with it in itself probably shows how so many All-Ireland’s in a short run reduces the hunger - there’s no Dub supporter can honestly say that the All-Ireland last year was anyway as meaningful or important as the one in 2011. I’d imagine most Dubs will be supporting Mayo in the final.