2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Thatā€™s a soft red.

Heā€™s really just shoved him. Kerry lad made a meal out of it.

Aidan Oā€™Mahony style

Cullen is a very whistle happy ref.

Wtf is a goosestep?

Tipp down to 13.

Is that for the afters with Oā€™Shea.

Fuck off if it is?

Think it was way out around midfield, a block on Stephen Oā€™Brien.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a fair enough one in that respect. The Tipp lad was an hour late with that challenge.

Need Kerry to turn the screw now for my bet in the next 10.

Why is the Tipp lad on the exercise bike on the sideline?

Killian Spillane is some man to tap over handy points in garbage time.

I attended my first game of inter county football tonight since the Dublin v Mayo semi final in 2019.

Didnā€™t think Kerry were up to much to be honest.

Sean Oā€™Shea is very much the man though.

3 Likes

A little disappointed with limerick. Cork there for the taking but we hadnā€™t the taking in us. A lot of sloppy shit

Iā€™ll tell you one thing though, if I was the Cork manager and connolly did that side swipe from the wrong side off the ground, I would have subbed him straight away. Pure fraud of a fella

Yerra Iā€™ve been telling all and sundry here for years that Connolly is a fucking cod

At nothing tā€™all

Powter was their best forward and he corner back

Iā€™m going to put a rule through Congress, if you wear any sort of under armour then you should have to be able to kick a point. At least one a game

Simple rule find a lot of lads our

Lads got fierce excited by him last year. An absolute shaper.

As an aside, going to games in the ā€œnew normalā€ is a pretty miserable experience.

Stewards walking around specifically to tell people to put on their masks. Lead to some awkward enough stand offs last night.

Iā€™d be in no rush to go to the Munster hurling final next week after it.

Youā€™d be better off just going to the club matches

1 Like

There is a fucking plague of limerick wans attached to the Munster council who will gladly melt your head over it

2 Likes

Cavanagh is such an unlikeable wanker. The state of him with his company logo in his gillet and jumper.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the Mayo 15?