2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

I see Colm Boyle is on the bench. Thought he had retired.

Mayo have taken mind games to a new level ahead of this crunch Connacht championship tie. You have to feel that could unsettle Leitrim and tip the balance in Mayo’s favour.

Spillane is some clown

RIP PJ McGrath

The grass is longer than Croker in ‘06.

1 Like

In a championship full of mismatches, this is the biggest one to date.

What is the value of this pitchside report?

2 Likes

I dont know , but I am fond of Marie Crowe

1 Like

Spillane really sold this well to the public :joy::joy::joy:

Leitrim have the towel thrown in before the first water break. Sad.

Back when the championship was in a healthier state around 2006-2007 you’d be watching eagerly as they went around the grounds at the end of a televised game to show reporters from the other championship grounds inform us of the results from elsewhere.

Great stuff here

The lads at half time have will have a job keeping people watching this one.

Fuck sake, why is this on tv?

How does this do any good to Leitrim !

It’s not long since Leitrim mayo Roscommon and Galway would give each other bags of it, especially at home.

1 Like

Would Leitrim have many wins against those three you mention in last 10 years ?

Not that many wins, but the games were competitive.

They would have been competitive enough against all of those sides in the mid 00’s and given all 3 a fright during that period.

1 Like

Mayo’s resurgence in the mid 90s and Galway’s emergence after that created a gap. We shelled a lot of hammerings around that time but the appointment of Dessie Dolan Senior in the mid 00’s got us competitive again. Since then we had a few good performances and one or two victories but truthfully are miles off those teams now, so much so that we can’t compete at all with then now.