2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

kerry dished out a few to Whelo too

in fact Whelo had beatings from every half decent county in that era!

2 Likes

Needed to be said. The boil had to be glanced. You’ll be all the better after it

I’m still laughing at Jack Barry lads, what in the name of fuck was that

We fucking did a number on those Kerry Cunts :clap:

2 Likes

Thought the ref rode Kerry and i’m no Kerry fan.

1 Like

Did David Clifford get injured or was it just a bout of cramp that struck him down?

I would hazard a guess at a dead leg.

Seemed to come off worse in that collision with Morgan.

At the early stages, I’d have to agree. That being said Tyrone kept them in it with the stupid black cards

He kept Kerry in the game.

Phantom frees all second half long to keep the scoreboard ticking over, two very dubious black cards to Tyrone when he didn’t do anything about worse Kerry challenges.

When you play Kerry at Croke Park, you have to beat Kerry and beat the ref too. Tyrone had to do that today, had the ref being impartial Tyrone would have won that by 5 or 6 in normal time.

sorry i don't know GIF by Ricos

Kerry and Donegal have a lot of similar failings.

This is what psychology refers to as ‘transference’…a term used to describe a behaviour where an individual indulges in actions which he or she feels significantly negative towards. The individual may then openly and aggressively accuse others of a similar behaviour, often in an attempt to encourage widespread censure, isolation and condemnation of these ‘others’, thereupon the individual essentially creates a degree of social separation between both the problematic behaviour and the innocent victim. It’s generally a mechanism to deal with and displace shame, guilt, self loathing etc.
A good example would be a limerick man accusing a proud Derry man of being ‘English’ in a pathetic attempt to deal with his own opportunistic switching of his allegiance to a seemingly invincible kilkenny, only to then face the double ignominy of having to switch back to limerick in order to feel some part of their newfound success.
It’s more common than you think.

1 Like

spillane is a gimp

6 Likes

Hopefully they do a mashup of 2021

Powerful stuff today so it was.

Tyrone even had the local branch of the LVF/Ben Sherman Shirt Wearing Club down supporting them in 2003, which was nice.

There’s been some incredible upsets in the football championship in the past two seasons.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Has to be one of the greatest meltdowns ever

2 Likes

And vice versa. Tyrone won’t blow mayo off the ball like they did Kerry I don’t think. Tyrone look harder to beat than mayo though.
Tyrone don’t deserve an all Ireland after their covid gamesmanship.

2 Likes

I love them for their brinkmanship, it’s admirable. They bluffed Kerry out of their boots

1 Like