2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

You’re.

You illiterate fuck.

Are you an ostrich?

Fuck him… He likes to laugh at women who died a week after giving birth.

Fuck them, that’s what I say.

But that narrative feeds into refereeing displays. That’s the whole idea of it, that’s why I’d support any other team over Kerry in the Championship.

What I find utterly bizarre is the love in free state lads from other counties have with the Kerry team and how they constantly buy this false narrative that they play beautiful football in the right spirit. If you look at the game yesterday and in the big games in the 00s, Tyrone had the more composed, more balanced footballers.

The Kerry lads and their shills couldn’t take a northern team out performing them and tried to denigrate the opposition. Armagh were portrayed as macho thugs, Tyrone were portrayed as underhand cheats, Donegal were portrayed as negative anti-football merchants.

The usual shite, some people get very sensitive when that is called out.

Anyone have a sub to post this?

I think the coverage of Kerry has been a lot more balanced since the replay with Mayo in 2015 to be honest.

Both the GAA and RTE love the traditional elite counties and that’s clear to see.

RTE could do with moving Ciaran Whelan and Spillane on. Would have been far better to have Tomas O’Se on with Cavanagh today.

1 Like

Possibly but O’Se is a bitter little bollocks too.

I wouldn’t have a lot of time for Cavanagh generally but he was bang on the money yesterday and called out Spillane on his nonsense. Whelan was there to back up Spillane at every point.

Best pundit about now is McConville who would have no love for Tyrone but generally tries to call it as fairly as he could see it.

It’s a bit rich the holier than thou attitude from the free state counties when it comes to Tyrone, they have little issue with using the dark arts themselves and they use it in bucketloads.

Yerra.

1 Like

I also think it was disgraceful the way RTE pretty much removed Martin McHugh from punditry duty because he called Gooch a two trick pony.

McHugh is an excellent pundit.

Cavanagh let him self down when Pat said he knew that the Kerry players have all been fully vaccinated and he threw a jibe along the lines of ‘Jaysus you’re a great man’.

The only thing Whelan ever does is defend Dublin.

I was never find of Pat as an analyst really but he’s an absolute gent to deal with. Had to contact him a few times professionally and have rarely spoken to anyone as sound.

2 Likes

Looks like there is such a thing as a bad winner

4 Likes

I don’t see that as letting himself down. The way Spillane started off and tried to muddy the waters with speculation and innuendo meant anything there was fair game.

As I said before, it begs question when were panels vaccinated. Did certain counties pull strokes to get their squads vaccinated pre Championship.

Top level athletes across all spectrums will be wary the vaccine will have on performance, particularly during their peak season. Tyrone’s path to the final was always going to be Cavan/Donegal/Monaghan or Armagh/Kerry. That meant from July - Aug they wouldn’t have wanted their vaccine to take place. I’d imagine every panel had the same worries. So if Kerry had all their panel vaccinated, it begs the question when was this done? The vaccine rollout was late July at the earliest for 25-29s down south so the vast majority of them would have been down for a jab in August. So I think it looks likely the Kerry county board pulled strokes.

Tyrone played by the rules and got slaughtered for it. It’s utterly bizarre, all this staged outrage and shrieking because it’s Tyrone.

The usual suspects frothing at the mouth. The worst type of losers, always looking for excuses when a northern team comes down and beats one of the establishment boys.

Will you even enjoy it if they win the All-Ireland?

I hope you will be able to I’d say you could do with some joy in your life.

3 Likes

Of course I will enjoy it.

Means a lot more to come through that kind of aversity and tilted scales.

Of course you free staters try and defend the indefensible and then degrade things but that’s out of pure spite and your inferiority complex.

1 Like

the staters still seething

2 Likes

The seethers still “stating”

3 Likes

Not sure if it was commented on yesterday but the Autumn Sun/Shadow combination at Croke Park really added to the occasion.

It was textbook stuff cc @Cheasty

4 Likes

It won’t be enough to win it on the pitch, it’ll have to be won on the internet to have any value.

As a Down football man I can tell you we are loved wherever we travel, and we have won more All-Irelands than any of the other in the wee 6. Down have beaten Kerry everytime they have met in championship and yet nowhere is Down football more respected than in Kerry. Maybe there is another reason for it all?

7 Likes

Its only football

2 Likes

Down are football :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like