2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

I was hired on a contract to engage the owner of an establishment in a Google review exchange.

Needless to say, I achieved my end goal.

1 Like

Get a room guys

Iā€™ll be pitchside stewarding bro. Wear your Roma jersey so I know to let you in if plan b kicks off

5 Likes

Weā€™ll miss your musings throughout the game, your eviscerations of Joe McQuillan, the filth being displayed by (insert names) of the Mayo defenders, the lauding of the skill and vision of (insert names) of a multitude of Tyrone forwards and the complete ineptitude of Aidan Oā€™Shea.

If only lapsed poster @Cicero_Dandi could be persuaded to post for just 2 hours or so it would add hugely to the sense of occasion. Best of luck in any event, a good, gripping game is badly wanted.

10 Likes

The Keystone PSNI

1 Like

Take it down from the mast

1 Like

All over bar the shouting

Heā€™d have no reason to be biased tbf.

Do you reckon Cathal saw the crossed swords emoji and had to comment?

2 Likes

Drawn to it like a flame Iā€™d say.

Tyrone, youā€™re on your own.

1 Like

No contest

1 Like

Has his publicist done a deal with RTE?

A great redemption arc story. Septic in the semi final and taken off but set the tone for the win over Dublin by running on to the field to remonstrate with McMahon. Followed by 2-4 in the final.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of revisionism bollox being talked here. Even if a few lads fancied Mayo to beat Dublin before the game anyone that says they truly believed at halftime or at 12-7 down with 10 left that Mayo would win is talking pony.

3 Likes

To be fair Oā€™Shea was on crutches and had his foot in a protective boot for a week before the Dublin game.

Mayo getting a serious grip on the semi-final was evident from the first few minutes of the second half. Dublin looked in big trouble from a long way out. The only question was had Mayo left themselves too big a gap to close.

Like I said if o Shea shows anything heā€™ll get man of match because of all the abuse ā€¦ he wonā€™t have to give a man of match performance to get man of match ā€¦

Yeah but that fact doesnā€™t fit with the TFK I-know-more-than-everyone-else view, so we donā€™t bring it up here.

1 Like