2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Brendan Devenney should have his own podcast.

3 Likes

Iconic

Yeah

1 Like

1 Like

That wasn’t a semi final

1 Like

Tyrone have an unusually high number of teachers in their squad, and key players at that. Conor Meyler, Kieran McGeary, Cathal McShane, Peter Harte, Niall Morgan, Niall Sludden, Conn Kilpatrick, Mark Bradley, all are teachers, plus some other squad members.

This creates quite the dilemma for a certain Tyrone supporter who has an obsessive hatred of teachers.

3 Likes

McShane works for Keystone.

Thank you Keystone.

Logical that GAA players go the part time job route.

Did the club come through with your ticket?

I have my ticket.

Not from my club though.

Fantastic.

Did you pass on the ticket the club gave you?

I’m not involved with my club.

I pursued a higher level of sport.

Okey dokey. A soccer man.

1 Like

Football.

Were you approached by the FAI to join the ROI underage set-up?

No.

I was holding out for Italy.

2 Likes

Glad you got sorted @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy - the tickets for the final always tend to end up in the hands of the genuine supporters.

The hurling final was an annihilation, one side turned up while the other hid below at Obama Plaza, so hopefully Saturday will be a closer affair.

4 Likes

I was promised them 3 years ago next time Tyrone got there by a guy I did a favour for.

He delivered, not great seats and I’m at the match on my tod so I’ve the potential for a few trite verbal exchanges.

The tickets have actually came via Louth.

And we’re all off to Dublin in the green…

7 Likes

I can picture you among a sea of Mayo roasters, holding your own. Unbroken. Unbowed.

You couldn’t begrudge Mayo but I’d love to see Mickey Harte buzzing up in the stand, much to the chagrin of RTE.

1 Like

Did you have a fight with someone on the internet on his behalf?

5 Likes