2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Think the pass to Glass wasn’t great either though and that deterred him from shooting. There were a couple of decent openings for a pop at goal in that passage.

You can’t be waiting for a perfect pass a minute after injury time has elapsed.

2 Likes

That was a sore one. Italy better bate the shite out of the tans

My nerves. I’ve seen some collective poor performances from Donegal pre McGuinness and this was up there with them.
Ethan O Donnell, Eoin McHugh have done nothing to show they earned a place in that team. Thompson, with a nightmare of a league should have had Mogan playing in his place. McMenamin was brutal, Hugh McFadden not much better and McCole had an off day after a very good league. Murphy’s lazy tackling letting us down, but we needed him on. His presence changed the game.
Great points by Niall O Donnell but kicks a lot of wides, I would have given Langan MOTM, who was really good and should be our next captain. McGonigle was good after a great league. A serious wonder point from McBrearty but worrying that he was kept so quiet until then.
Tyrone will beat us by a cricket score unless they fly the squad to Lourdes between now and then.

#bonnerout

1 Like

Imagine having this generation of Donegal footballer, and allowing Bonner manage them.

County Boards are gas cunts

One swallow a summer does not a summer make……

Shut’ following your point if you can assemble a middlin’ squad with a modicum of ability the rest takes care of itself…Michael Bond….

McDaddem still hasn’t learned how to kick a ball.

They’re lining him up to replace Murphy as captain. We could be four points behind and he has to go backwards with the ball. Almost every time. Breaks my heart. Slow as a week in jail.

I watched the game on BBC but had to a few chores during the interval and after the match. Apparently Mickey tore strips off Oisin and Wee Martin.

Brilliant stuff…

They were at that shit during the worst of the Rory Gallagher era and it has crept back in a bit. Beyond frustrating.

Yup. McFadden is the worst culprit for it which gets me riled when they give him the captain’s armband anytime Murphy is out.

David Gough was on the radio today moaning that GAA referees dont get medals after All Ireland finals. I thought they did to be honest.

This was brought on by him seeing the officials receiving medals after last nights soccer final.

3 Likes

He’s a self-obsessed, preening cunt.

2 Likes

With all the talk of the uneven nature of the all Ireland football championship, mismatches, league formats, intermediate club, lory meagher cup and how it’s the only sport in the world that lumps everyone in together no matter their population, finances etc nobody seems to mention international soccer.

Soccer?

Nobody who’s had that discussion has ever called it anything else.

I’m sure Tipp will give James Owens one of they ever get the chance cc @carryharry

Tickets sorted for Sunday to see how Meath deconstruct ‘Evan Comerford’s’ kickout

3 Likes

How many allowed in to watch ?are both semis in croker on same day ?