2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Yeah both on - not sure on capacity. Pods of 2 or 4. You can get tickets here if you set up an account

https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaa

2 Likes

Are you boozing all day? :grinning:

I’ve a terrible feeling Dublin may be turned over at the weekend.

Dessie hasn’t had time to redesign the process because of his little holiday. I think Dublin may be undercooked

1 Like

Only hurling showing no?

Meath are still Meath at the end of the day and last year’s Leinster Final might have been the worst thing Dublin could have done.

I have always wanted to be there standing on Hill 16 in a full Croker in a Semi Final when this run ends and soak in the silence but I have a terrible feeling it’ll end in totally anti climactic fashion in front of a quarter full Croker and not even televised this weekend.

@Cheasty tells lovely tales of the silence that descends on Hill 16 when Dublin lose. It happened in 2012 against Mayo and again in 2014 vs Donegal.

1 Like

Choose my invoices on left menu if football not showing up

Handicap is 12 points … meath are 16/1 … they’ll give Dublin a better game than last years alright but dubs should have enough

1 Like

Not showing up here for me under any of the options. Did you get allocated them through your club/ email and shows when you signed in?

Yeah that must have been the case. Put my name/email down with club last week. But email I got didn’t really indicate it was linked to that.

1 Like

Are you getting the option of Leinster final hurling tickets?

Yeah have the hurling option alright and can see the car park passes for both days.

Will give it another bash tomorrow.

Sound

1 Like

Disappointing that the Cluxton circus is still rolling on

Dubs will win comfortably

Connacht football final to be played in Croke Park in 2 weeks time, further confirmation that it is country’s premier provincial competition.

2 Likes

Breege is in an awful state over this

5 Likes

The top fans aren’t happy

1 Like

38 likes. That’s fucking winning

Breege hedged her bets there.

It’s a pity the Munster Final isn’t on there too. I like tradition as much as the next person, but fans > no fans.