2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

5 minutes of added time. Dublin keeping ball for last 2 minutes.

1 Like

Fenton with the clincher. Leinster championship is BOX OFFICE!

1 Like

Dubs keeping ball for 4 minutes now. Meath won’t come out at them. Bizarre.

And a point. Fenton. Unreal.

Dublin are in bother if anything happens Fenton.

5 Likes

Costello with the extra insurance. Dublin will win but the empire is crumbling.

Dublin are a sorry mess.

Mayo of 2012-2017 would have swept up a couple of All-Ireland’s if they’d been born 5 years later.

Kilkenny. 2-16 1-13.

Dessie will be quietly pleased with this show of character.

Dublin 2021 are Kilkenny 2013. The cracks are appearing like a Mica house.

2 Likes

Kilkenny was well off it today I thought. Meath have some good defenders. If they had two or three forwards of quality they could have asked serious questions.

2 Likes

Was there a row ?

There was one between James McCarthy and Thomas O’Reilly after O’Reilly had pointed the free to bring Meath to 3 down. Would need to see it again but it looked like McCarthy started it to break Meath’s momentum.

That was the worst half of football from a Dublin team in the championship since v Wexford in 2010 when they only scored three points.

2 Likes

:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

I thought exactly the same thing. Waiting for someone to put them out of their misery. I’d prefer kildare or mayo to do it than dem Kerry cunts.

1 Like

The narrative is written for JOC and Kildare

Kevin feely out though is a big loss for them

Positives were Comerford was good and we had Cooper back

The second quarter we blew them away when the usual’s upped it (Howie, Fenton, Maccer, KK, Con).

Rock was way off it today. POCB is not up to it yet, at least.

Poor @Cheasty

2 Likes

Is there a possible rule change to stop that boring keep ball shit at the end that all teams do when they’re ahead now? It’s too easy to keep possession and go nowhere with it in Gaelic football for them not to regulate it.

What were they like against Westmeath earlier? Westmeath are a decent team so that was a banana skin for them. To be fair Kildare beat Meath in the league semi-final too so should be a stiffer test. U20 AI champs in 2018 as well, I still feel the league loss to Clare suggests that they’re not at a level to scalp Dublin though.

Why?

:laughing: