2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Eoghan McLoughlin is a huge loss for Mayo if heā€™s out.

Who is the Galway no 11? Is that Cooke in Irish?

Thatā€™s a 50/50 game as far as I can see. A lot will depend on how fit Walsh is for Galway.

Yes thatā€™s Peter Cooke. Name is in Irish as Moycullen is technically a Gaeltacht club.

Whelo is an awful rogue.

1 Like

A buddy of mine was having a few creamy ones in or outside an hostelry called The Widowā€™s in Portmarnock yesterday and had his mugshot taken with one of Dublinā€™s earliest heroes - Jimmy Keaveney. Iā€™ve seen the photo of the pair of them (3 Celtic Crosses between them) and to be fair Jimmy looks fair rattled. Buddy confirms that in his opinion Jimmy is an stone cold alright sort.

3 Likes

The Sunday Wurulud

Jimmy has looked rattled for 15 years

If galway or mayo played Dublin next weekend whoā€™d be shorter odds to win?

Dublin

9 Likes

Jim McGuinness is more negative about current day Gaelic than his Donegal teamā€™s tactics were in 2011.

It seems to have escaped Jimā€™s mind that the long term influence of the very style of mass defence he introduced to the game is a large part of why so many defenders are now struggling so much, because it has helped to kill off the art of one of one defending in favour of a static, abdicatory approach.

2 Likes

Great article by McGuinness. Gaelic football is now becoming rugby league. Teams running through the middle for goals at will.

Ciaran Whelan looks to be in immense pain just standing there

Heā€™s stuck on a panel with Cantwell tbf

1 Like

Joanne is a pro

ā€œListen to the roarā€ says Marty

Is Conroy in the forwards or was it just for throw-in?

What way are the provincial pairings for the semi finals this year?

Leinster vs Connacht
Munster vs Ulster

3 Likes

Midfield

I can see it now. Mayo stopping the Dubs doing the 7 in a row and then falling on their holes in the final

6 Likes