2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Cormac Costello is a fine footballer but it’s a good sign for the other counties when he’s starting

2 Likes

True there’s a reason he never cracked the starting 15 until now.

I liked his work rate the last day but I read ya

Paddy Prendergast is still alive and well. End of the dream.

Brian Howard, Fenton and Con will never lose a game when all three start. They’re the three best footballers in the country and Brian could play in every position on the pitch. The Dubs will win handy tomorrow and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be back wringing hands about splitting Dublin in 4. Con will get two goals.

That was a lovely poem above, I miss Dublin.

cc @Cheasty

3 Likes

Been wondering where Harrison has been the last two years. He seemed to vanish for no reason.

Plagued with injuries

1 Like

Colm Boyle is still on the Mayo panel, which given the turnover of players they have had, is hard to believe. I think he has even seen some game time in this championship. He is the very essence of Mayo football, distilled. One for the cult heroes list.

1 Like

I think there have been some early signs of decline in Fenton this year. He doesn’t seem quite the omnipotent force of 2016 to 2019.

Hard to see Mayo winning today with the Injuries.

It only matters when it matters. Maybe just keeping himself for when its really needed. Today will tell a lot.

1 Like

It will and it won’t. The prize for today’s winners is to be beaten out the gate by Kerry, sorry, I mean Tyrone.

2 Likes

No Mullen in Mayo 26.

Huge loss.

Assume as early as possible will drop a high ball in on Comerfird with instruction for AOS to run over him

Would imagine he would have picked up Con. Potential is there for Con to run riot now as he tends to do against Mayo.

Not too many gamechangers on the bench there.

1 Like