2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Murchan will surely start? Not a whole pile to come off that Dublin bench either.

3 of that Dublin backline now in their 30s. Fitzsimons and McCarthy are still going well but Cooper looks done, the definite weak link back there.

It’ll be the weather for getting the flick off a high ball. Think Dublin-Tyrone 2008. Pissing rain in the wesht all morning and heavy rain is forecast in the east for 6pm.

Yeah hard to see it without Cillian O’ Connor and Oisin Mullin unfortunately. The forward line looks bare enough.

I say a preview on the news last night

Mayo have conceded a lot of scuttery goals v Dublin since 2013

I sort have had a nightmare feeling they’d win today and then get hammered by Kerry. It’s the nightmare scenario.

Dublin by 7.

On days like these…

Can the Tyrone lads not run a 5k in under 22 minutes? @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

While Dublin don’t appear to be the force of old the same, in a more marked sense can be said of Mayo. They’re without a lot of men who have been nothing short of warriors over the past decade and their replacements look faint images. Dublin, with a ruthless 10 minute bursts to run out winners by 6 upwards.

1 Like

I woke up about 20 minutes ago with an awful head on me, to discover that a Mayo friend of mine is unexpectedly going to send me a ticket for the game. What a great Saturday.

3 Likes

This is a total joke.

Is that real? Zero mention of it elsewhere yet

On the radio now

1 Like

Sounds like the Tyrone lads are worried about Long Covid. Must all work in the public sector.

Tyrone should be fucked out of the championship next year for this

You’re confusing things as you’re a dullard.

As far as I know, no Tyrone player has been hospitalised.

If you’ve ever had a flu or that before, you will know that it will knock it out of you for a few weeks or longer before you return to full fitness. If you’ve ever played at a decent level you will know that being unable to hold collective training sessions 4 weeks in advance of a huge match is going to damage you badly.

I’m disappointed Tyrone haven’t decided to call up 10-15 players though and go with them and those lads who have been able to train.

1 Like

This makes a cod of the championship.

1 Like

Kerry beat Cork to reach the AIF