2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Ah look, boys will be boys.

Missed the Lynch incident also… Was upper cusack at Canal end so completely the other end…

Have Limerick already reached the stage where Kilkenny got to in 2015 when the height of the celebrations was just Richie Power and his son pucking around at full time?

No, not yet. Declan Hannon makes sure the boot of the car is hovered before he fires the cups into it

captain thanked the Woodlands today. What would they provide players v the Manor? food, gym, spa etc? I’d imagine the squad would be expected to go to the Manor for the homecoming or would the Woodlands get a turn as well ?

another Limerick Quaid goalie on the way?!

7 Likes

I dont think for a minute he intended the way O’Mahony ended up landing to be fair but if the outcome was more serious it would really have taken from Limericks win. Freakish the wah he landed.

What Mulcahy dis was cuntish to be honest but winners do cuntish things.

Not sure if serious (emoji needed)

Big connection to the Woodlands.

Both venues will be used.

2 Likes

After the farce of a crowd at croke park, gigs have to open up now

Just home now. Kind of a numbing feeling. Obviously very disappointed but I there’s nothing wrong with losing to a team like this.

Absolutely outstanding, I was worried beforehand that Limerick were saving their best performance for last and they did.

Now I think Cork definitely played into their hands, but Limerick were just simply awesome. I was frozen at half time.

Congratulations to all Limerick posters. Enjoy it. Wonderful team, and hopefully Cork can come back and give Limerick a better game next year.

19 Likes

Limerick hurlers is the only drug needed. I’m off to ibiza on Saturday. The below is my poolside attire. No more about it.

5 Likes

Summer. Winter. Round Robin. Knock out/back door championship (straight through as provincial championships twice). Heatwave, monsoon, tipp resurgence or a rebel tide

What more can you throw at this limerick team?

Declan Hannon and Christy Ring stand alone with Liam

6 Likes

If ye had mud huts it would probably be an improvement

Declan will stand alone.

See Limerick odds on 8/13 for 3 in a row in 2022.

1 Like

I’ll worry about that next year. 2’22 is a blank slate. Fuck the bookies. We go again and start the journey. Its anyone’s Cup.

For now Liam is in Limerick

1 Like

Let’s hope the round robin is back again.

There will be some great tussles next year imo. Limerick have peaked and a few teams like Clare Cork and Waterford will be bedded in.

one for the roaster thread

1 Like

Will be interesting to see when the Inter County players start preparing for Liam McCarthy 2022.

They did like the break between December to April this year, but they will likely be back team training by late Jan / early Feb 2022?

Limerick can take an extra long holiday again. John Kiely will tell the league to go fuck.

1 Like