2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Will give us an opportunity to use the panel.

If the round robin nonsense is back, it will have to start in April next year so Iā€™d imagine every county will be back training hard in late November.

1 Like

Ye have some serious talent coming up. Only a matter of time. But not yet.

I enjoyed it. 2 home games and a trip to other counties. Ennis and Waterford were great craic. Very hard to get results. Its unfortunate about the munster vs leinster divide atm. But it will come and go. 3 drive onto Liam 2 are out

1 Like

We could play off the league in a month long tournament in Sandy Lane in March.

The teams would love that, and would be a great trip for the supporters

:sunny::cocktail::ocean: :speedboat:

3 Likes

If there is photos of me today. They will be on the roaster tread

1 Like

Same as last year for for some teams then ?

Depende on club form in 2ā€™19 all the NAP players missed the league due to club commitments and slowly filtered into the famine ending team

Barbados for the lads

1 Like

Cark will be on the beach. Not getting caughtike the footballers

2 Likes

exactly , ideal to get a bit of game time for R English, M Casey, young Oā€™Neill and Coughlan

2 Likes

Munster round robin will be a minefield if it returns. Limerick only team that will definitely come out of it. With covid impacting gates gaa will run it.

Hard to call Limerick are top dogs in 21. Cork are back. Waterford are humming (hopefully with cahill still there) clare have improved massively this year, lohan has done a great job. Never rule our tipp either, the cunts are like herpes, never gone no matter what you do.

A minefield is a nice way to put it

In 2ā€™19 I took a principled stance and refused to attend any round robin games and I will be doing the same in 2ā€™22.

1 Like

Ah yeah but it will be a bit longer than we would have hoped with the way Limerick looked today.

I just hope this bullshit talk of Cork dominating alongside Limerick will go to bed. Embarrassing to read ā€œCork and Limerick will share 4 of the next 5 AIsā€ on the back of a hard fought win against a poor Kilkenny team. Thereā€™s only one team dominating hurling for the foreseeable future. Cork might get over the line in a couple of years. There will hopefully be a good future with all the young players, but no ā€œdominationā€ for a while Iā€™m afraid.

On another note, Finn is the greatest full backline player I have ever seen.

7 Likes

I had tickets for two games but stayed in the pub. Itā€™s not real unless itā€™s knockout Munster or all Ireland fare.

1 Like

None of the pundits really rated Limerick except the Kilkenny lads. They knew.

3 Likes

Best moment of the day was meeting @Spidey he had the net up at the final whistle thoughšŸ¤£

4 Likes

I just donā€™t understand why Cork kept pricking around with the short puck outs. It was worse than the league game.

2 Likes

Cian lynch already got busted by Cark - he didnā€™t need a belt off na piarsaigh too

2 Likes