The weather

Real All Ireland Hurling final weather today.

Was reasonably windy, but nothing we haven’t seen before.

Thankfully Clare was spared. I would hate to think of @Raylan being made homeless

A cushion was blown off one of my patio chairs.

2 Likes

there are 14 areas in Kilmallock and by national definition there are 13 of them deprived. This is from the Central Statistics Office from the last Census in 2016. Now that’s shocking,” he said.
According to the 2016 figures the average unemployment rate at that time for Kilmallock was 18.61%.
“The national average was 12.91% and we’re 18.61% so we were 50% higher than the national average. We were also 30% higher than the Limerick average,” said Mr Moloney.
“The figures also show that 35% had not completed school and the national average was at 27.5%. The national average of third level graduates was 30%, Kilmallock was at around 12%. It’s shocking,” he reiterated, adding that those with disability in Kilmallock according to the 2016 Census “was 50% higher than the national average

A devastating storm might improve your hovel

11 Likes

It’ll be hard to see @balbec coming back from that.

1 Like

It’s been posted here before. Old news.I live in the 14th arrondissment anyway.

1 Like

I show some genuine heartfelt concern in the spirit of Ryan Tubridy and this is my thanks.

1 Like

An evisceration

Sign in @EstebanSexface

They got an awful doing in Bruff.

How’s Withnail getting on?

Well bud. Long day climbing poles and clearing trees

4 Likes

The definition of areas in kilmallock is very loose. I would expect that the 14 includes effin, martinstown, ardpatrick, bruree, ballyagran, Elton, bulgaden, Rourke’s cross, dromin, ballygrennan, rock hill, garrienderk and Emly.

1 Like

Our catchment area

Still without power here. GGGRRRRR!!!

All the money of the 14 areas was pooled together to send one student to a private school in Dublin, then he fucked off to Poland.

6 Likes

And he is now the king of linkedin

The money from 1 person in the area sends 6 people to college every year.

1 Like