2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Kingston and OSullivan have to go after that… The space and time Limerick had was crinimal.

8 Likes

100 percent.

Cork got a soft run to the final this year; that’s about the size of it

1 Like

I can immediately see 3 teams playing at least 1 sweeper vs Limerick if they meet them next year…

Wexford might change (I dunno) but the likes of Dublin, Waterford and even possibly Cork will adopt it after yesterday

Everyone has a plan until they get a punch in the mouth.

14 Likes

The way they allowed the full back line to be exposed was amateur hour. There is no excuse.

6 Likes

All day long it was on… But Hayes and Hannon had time to light up a fag and have a smoke before delivering in ball.

2 Likes

20 Likes

It’s the same issues that some of us have highlighted since start of year. A favourable draw masked over the limitations of the team and management.

3 Likes

:smile: lolz

Even aside from the full back line being exposed which it was, the Cork short passing needs to be changed. Lads coming out of defence with time to strike giving a short pass to lads who are marked and inevitably losing it

1 Like

You can blame the line all you want but the fight went out of the players. That’s not acceptable at all

Fight went out of players as management have not cultivated the right culture. Did the fight go out of Limerick at ht vs Tipp?

3 Likes

Easy way is to blame the players when it’s patently not that.

1 Like

You’re blaming management for lads quitting on the pitch in cork jerseys in an all Ireland final?

100 percent.

3 Likes

The team ethic is probably the most important part of the make up of this Limerick team.

7 Likes

Peter Casey’s jink… Oh my.

5 Likes

No responsibility from the players at all? That’s a cop out

It was a thing of beauty.

3 Likes