2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Harnedy really stood up at the end of that match. Iā€™m surprised he had anything left in the tank. He is some yoke.

1 Like

He got 2 handy points.

Kingston changed that game

1 Like

He was very good against Clare and Dublin,
Heā€™s probably Corks most important player really, up there with Horgan and Coleman anyway, deserves to finish his career with an All Ireland every bit as much as Horgan

1 Like

Being good against Dublin has him in ahead of Tom Morrissey?

He did more than that in fairness.

After Kingston came on and broke the game. He was very ineffective in normal time really

OK mate, put Tom Morrissey in instead

4 Likes

You put him in if you want

Why would you post the team if you didnā€™t want a discussion?

This final has you all over the place

3 Likes

I think Kingston would get in the Limerick team, even though he cant get on the Cork team

Peter Casey will be available for the final

1 Like

He will. He wonā€™t be togging out so heā€™ll be very available.

Himself and the Dow in the studio

That Cork team would be transformed under Kinnerk.

He exposed himself as a tog shitter in the 2013 semi final, lots of Limerick fans held that against him for years

1 Like

Iā€™ve never met a single Limerick fan with a bad word to say about Hannon. Possibly the most universally liked hurler weā€™ve had in my lifetime

8 Likes

Shaughs tells you to fuck right off.

Lies

The stuff I heard Limerick people say about him after the 2013 Semi was horrendous. But listen I heard shite from their own countymen about the likes of Lar and Seamie during their wilderness years.

1 Like

Sunday week weā€™ve the unique opportunity to retain the Liam MacCarthy cup for the first time in our history.

We can also cement ourselves as one of the greatest hurling teams of all time too. Winning 3 out of 4 isnā€™t easy in either hurling or football.

We also have the unique opportunity to set cork hurling back another good few years which is the cherry on the top.

I still remember those cork fans streaming out of the Gaelic grounds in 2019 after beating us on our home coming laughing about the way limerick lads hold their Hurleys.

I still have nightmares about the game against Kilkenny in 2019.

We simply canā€™t let this slip by silly distractions. Who cares whether we are competitive next season or the year after. Who cares about the all stars or team or the weeks?

Itā€™s all about Sunday week. There so much at stake itā€™s unreal. Itā€™s time to focus.

:hammer:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s the Tipperary breeding coming out in him.