2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

There was very few in the hill which would account for 15-20,000.

Regarding Cork club hurling, you’d play them in challenges and the lack of physicality is noticable but also the lateral handpasssing rather than break the tackle. I don’t think they produce as many stick men as Tipp or Galway although that has been sorted at underage where they have nice wrists.

The whole strike shit that happened in the mid 2000’s was some disaster.

The Hill only has a total capacity of 13k.

1 Like

That including the Nally section? It looked like 40,000 on tv IMO but obv great atmosphere there.

Limerick had a worse strike than Cork in that they actually fielded a scratch team in a championship and you could argue that a lot of what has made Limerick over the last few years flowed from that in that it sort of shocked them into life.

Limerick have reinvented hurling, Kiely and Kinnerk will in the fullness of time be seen in the same light as Johan Cruyff

1 Like

Larry McCarthy didn’t even know what club Declan Hannon plays for. Some research🙄

Did you have people with poorer seats moving into good ones?

I didn’t sit in my allocated seat anyways. Sat in with a friend of mine that I met, I was in the same general area alright.

oh my god wtf GIF by Lifetime

1 Like

I think most Cork fans would love the team to be more physical. But there are rules to the game currently and Limerick operate on the edge, if not 3 feet over the edge of them all the time. That’s grand. All top teams do. Cork are at nothing until they can do that as well

JP’s hair is a mess.

Agreed. I don’t think there was only 42k there

Do do do do do do

7 Likes

That was very careless

There was about 200 people queieng to get into the red parrot when I passed it yday and about 500 people crammed into the lane down the side of it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The cork fans did not throw cans at the guards at the clonliffe house

The queue for the Hogan Stand was around the corner and up Fitzgibbon St yesterday.

The Big Tree and Quinns have been a big loss in helping to filter the crowd a bit.

1 Like

I went into the centra next to quinns and there was about 60 in the queue there even, 55 of whom were buying cans