2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Yes

Yes

He had a couple this year as well that looked point-blank throws to me, but the replay showed he was spot-on.

3 Likes

The pass to Hegarty for the goal was as blatant a throw as you’d see.

2 Likes

Waterford were going a lot better in 2007 than they were in 2008. I very much doubt they’d have beaten Kilkenny in a final in 2007 but I reckon they’d have pushed them hard. Beating Kilkenny in the League Final in 2007 was a good tonic. Kilkenny weren’t at it full tilt, but they weren’t exactly handing it away either.

The full back line on that Waterford team was an awful liability throughout that decade though and they were just waiting to get flattened on any given day by a barrage of goals, even by a moderate enough team like Limerick 2007 vintage. Ken McGrath as well really deteriorated a lot from the accumulation of injuries between 2007 and 2008.

1 Like

Lynch is a different case in fairness. His ones are generally handpasses

2 Likes

Nope. Clear striking action.

2 Likes

Sure

They should just start calling them when they look like a throw, except against lynch.

Tom Morrissey got a point in the first half. It was one of the most blatant throws seen by Cian Lynch out to him.

Horgan had a desperate game making no attempt to enforce the hand pass, steps or high tackle.

We’ve already established that Cian lynch doesn’t throw the ball. You’re mistaken.

1 Like

Replay says different.

1 Like

Cian Lynch does what he wants

4 Likes

He’s like Shefflin.

I look forward to him reffing matches as he enters the veteran stage of his career.

3 Likes

That was a throw.

It’s time the rule allows a throw or else off the Hurley.

Lot of work for the other coaches over the winter to counteract these and any other variations if the rules Cian lynch introduces next year

Champions!

@EstebanSexface - name that pub

11 Likes

So this is what it’s reduced to now eh? We’ve had the filth bit thrown at Limerick. We’ve had the JP thrown at Limerick. Numerous insults thrown at Kiely. So now let’s launch a few scuds at the best hurlers in the country and by default villify the best referee in the country

2 Likes

No fucking way was this a handpass.

3 Likes

Futile enough - He’ll have 5 new ones introduced by then

1 Like