2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

The ABLs are squealing like pigs.

7 Likes

Its not jumping out at me

You only watched the match there Sunday

or I think you did

JJs

Jj Bowles? Is that shot taken from the river?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

And they will be better than what’s there at the moment. Some detail is Cian Lynch tbf. My young lads favourite hurler even though he is sticking with Cork for now

3 Likes

They’d get 13. Kelly should get one, and you could make an argument for someone other than quaid in goals.

I’ve seen Horgan implement these rules on the club scene in Tipp. It’s not just Limerick at this, look at Kingston’s goal. 9 steps.

cc @Bandage

6 Likes

I reckon at absolute best,you’re looking at 10 flatty. Kelly in fairness is a shoe in. Kilkenny will get at least one for winning leinster. Cork will surely get 2/3 regardless. Then you have a possible long shot like Jason forde. Not trying to be disrespectful but will they try and make room for the goat seen as he’s hung up his boots? On second thoughts it’s looking more like 8/9 for Limerick.

I reckon honestly it’d be hard to argue with 15 Limerick, but quaid had an armchair ride, and perhaps could have done better for the Kingston goal, and Kelly was sensational again. Giving any to cork would be a mockery imho. Tipp maybe, as they at least gave LK a rattle. No Galway player really should be in contention. Waterford maybe wan or two, but LK would be fair for
13:at least.

1 Like

There’s still an argument there for Canning. Granted he had a bad season by his own standards but he single handedly dragged ye back into against Waterford

We played 2 and lost 2. He’d make any team in the country, including Limerick even now, but I dunno. Wouldn’t seem right.

I wouldn’t have an issue with it as long as it wasn’t at the expense of any first time deserving winners (from any county)

The all stars should be the best 15 players in the country. Too often token selections were given. 15 men in green no more about it

1 Like

Jack OConner should get one

No way

2 Likes

Eoin Murphy
Jamie Barron/Calum Lyons/Aussie
Tony Kelly
Token Cork
11 Limerick

HOTY - Lynch/Finn
YHOTY - no stand out candidates. They’ll probably give it to Cody again. M Kiely from Waterford will get a nomination

Can someone history buff dig this out for me?

Was that corks largest losing margin in championship hurling history?

Google only threw up articles of Galway beating them by 12 in 2015

Limerick beat them by 16 in PUC in 1996??

Tipp beat them by 20+ in the 60s

2 Likes