2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

They enjoyed the journey to the final, more than the final itself.

2 Likes

The young lad behind his right shoulder looks like a young Sean Finn. Although it’s before his time.

So….?

Btech board

1 Like

1998 was the year, we let Kilkenny off the hook with a 1 point win, if we had prevailed I reckon history would have been kinder to us. We probably have one of the top teams again but we are coming up against another great generational team. We probably need another 3 players to take next step. Sure we live in hope, as Fagan_ODowd said we are glutans for punishment

2 Likes

Next year Waterford will have TDB back but hard to say if he will be as good . The 2 Daly’s will be serious assets and young Kiely too if he gets good coaching . Another ball winning forward as well

1 Like

Fitz lad that played u20 looked a right prospect but he may have another year u20?

1 Like

There’s two of them is there? From Passage?

If Cahill stays On Waterford will go a long way.

I wouldn’t expect TdeB to be the player he was after two cruciates. A lot is expected of the two Daly’s based on a 10 minute first half spell in the 2020 All Ireland from Iarflaith. He was pretty anonymous in the second half. Kiely looks a prospect alright. Seems to have plenty of go in him.

Waterford need their own Caroline Currid. Their problems aren’t on the field or on the line.

1 Like

Cousins I believe, one lad was star on minor team this year.

Id rate younger lad way higher myself. Was never taken with iarlaith.

Both look good hurlers . They each need good runs next year . The 2 Waterford corner backs weren’t great this year to be fair

1 Like

Which Limerick hurler will go on dancing with the stars, or will they be allowed!

“Oh magnificent. Hurler of the year 2018 passes to the hurler of the year 2020. Take it out… of the back if the net”

2 Likes

Willium oD. Have a look at the dance challenge the Limerick hurlers did last year. Hes a shoe in to win it

1 Like

unless it’s a pooing or wanking challenge i’m not looking at any of those online challenges. I haven’t until now and not missed anything. I refused to be dragged into ice bucket challenge years ago and have stood firm since then! i’ll take your word for WOD.

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/limerick.gaa.3/videos/will-o-donoghue-shows-us-how-to-really-hitthewoahformilfordhospice-join-in-with-/614762349121516/

2 Likes

Tom Condon is the man

Couldn’t be hickey anyway he’d spend half the routine getting back up

2 Likes