2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Richie Mccarthy would be the man for that. A flick of the hips like no other

3 Likes

Mark Fitzgerald hurls for Passage. Patrick Fitzgerald his first cousin hurls for Ballygunner and was the star man in the minor team this year. His father Anthony ‘Fly’ Fitzgerald hurled for Passage and was on the 1992 U21 winning team. His mother is one of the Ballygunner O’Sullivans.

3 Likes

Lovely hurlers.

Continuing my cathartic week of watching games from the past that I couldn’t watch after being at the match, I am watching The Limerick Waterford semi final 2007 for the first time. Surprisingly entertaining game but it’s light years away from the game that’s played today.

Just finished the first half. I remember Shaughs being great on the day but Ollie Moran was a colossus as was Hickey. Limerick fairly tore into Waterford.

14 Likes

More enjoyable to watch than what you see today?

More than they might let on.

Ah yes. Loads of first time stuff. Especially from Limerick.

1 Like

Second half now. What a goal Donies second was. Bad fumble by Tony Browne in the build up. And Flynn puts a free wide.

1 Like

Donnie Ryan. Headless chicken hurling. Unstoppable.

4 wides in a row for Waterford. The head is gone.

Mullane taken off. His worst game ever for Waterford. He couldn’t get out of Hickeys pocket.

Flynn off now.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Stick on the 04 Munster final ffs

15 wides so far for Waterford. Goal for Eoin McGrath. He made some difference when he came on.

Molumphy was good.

1 Like

Keep an eye on the umpire for Shaughs penalty. He doesn’t even see it and gets an awful hop when he realises it’s after hitting his side of the net inches away from him and gives a bit of a hop :laughing:

1 Like

He wasn’t really. The memory plays tricks. One point in it Waterford on the attack. Shane Walsh (a footballer) can’t control it. Ball cleared down the field. Begley grabs it. Penalty. Goal. What a penalty.

@Fagan_ODowd has gone full Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

16 wides. For fuck sake. Limerick hardly got the ball out of their half ten times in the second half and they still scored 3-2.

2 Likes

I had fifty on Limerick the same afternoon while watching Monaghan get turned over by Kerry in the football, I think they were a bit unlucky in the game.