2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Smashmouth hurleyball

1 Like

That Hegarty shouldn’t be let near a field.

Worry about your beloved Cats

Ah of course it’s by no means a certainty given how the landscape can change, but right now you would want your head examined to bet against us.

Limerick would have overwhelmed them sooner or later. But as you said, next time maybe score what they threatened to score, and they’re not coming off four weeks to they can sustain it longer, and they’ll be improved next year again… I think they still win but they’re the second best team and they’ll be lot closer to us than the semi.

Can he pick up BBC 4 on those ears?

2 Likes

He can get BBC 6 music and Lyric

1 Like

Does he pay a gift tax so or something? There is nothing for nothing with the tax man

It may be registered as a “pool car” . Exemption

Gift tax or deemed trade income. If you argue, gift tax, you’d probably manage to argue practically none of it would be taxable depending on how you set the arrangement up.

1 Like

Aristotle > Gilgamboa

You’re still seething I see. Fucking lovely

1 Like

Schooled on tax matters now too, you just can’t catch a break. Chin up dude.

Can’t we all just be friends?

The campaign to get Hoggy that All-Star starts now.

2 Likes

A sympathy All Star

2 Likes

Schooled? I asked a question and Aristotle answered it for me. Deary me the rage is confusing you something awful

1 Like

Calm down mate, it was only a little joke.

God bless you

just watching the Waterford game back, they were v close. before the goal which was a disaster for them, it was 6 points. now you can say legs etc but if that mistake wasn’t made and they got one…
they did have a few wides first half but so did Limerick.
I was going mad again with Casey’s sending off but absolutely disgusted with the guy on here who dropped an attempted quip about his injury, shameful. Casey was unbelievable this year. Luimneach ABU

7 Likes