2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be a danger parking cars in the yacht club this evening when he hears that

Heā€™ll be distractedly wresting at his collar and tie all evening

Roogbie

Did someone tell you all that? Last time I lined up tickets for you to a Limerick match you left me with the fucking things.

1 Like

Spoof.

Wtf!!!

Donā€™t run from the truth you cunt.

1 Like

2013 - After I got a ticket and announced it to the forum he claimed he had one for me ā€¦ where have you been, he has brought it up 5 times a year sinceā€¦

2 fucking tickets I had.

Ah stop now - Iā€™ve let you run with it over the years but youā€™ve had your fun with it by now surely?

Did you offer to take it off him and find it a new home? Thatā€™s the unwritten rule, in the traditional counties anyway

2 Likes

Kid, I lined up two tickets at your request. When you were contacted to collect them you fudged it

Find a new home for a make believe ticket?

Ask @RaymondCrotty about make believe tickets I source.

2 Likes

Grand - Get me a real ticket for the final and iā€™ll pay you real money.

Mate, you havenā€™t been to Croke Park in your life for a game. The museum perhaps

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Good oneā€¦ Is this what ye are reduced to already and 12 days to go

Theyā€™ll be hard got. My usual source has only the two for himself and his Oldman promised so the hunt starts in earnest this weekend.

When do the clubs get their allocation?

He got me a ticket for the semi final and I was there with him.

Drove me up and down and went out of his way to bring me back to midleton after midnight.

There isnā€™t a hope in hell heā€™d leave anyone swinging with a ticket.

Youā€™re an awful liar

2 Likes

1 Like

Thatā€™s completely inaccurate itā€™s ā€˜hey fun boysā€™

Check your sources woolie.

1 Like