2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Only a true funboy would know that

What band was he off to see?

The bicycle seat sniffers are out in force tonight.

3 Likes

Youā€™d want to take care here Thomas, a disaffected poster might text Mrs.Oā€™Sullivan and tell her youā€™re acting the maggot on tā€™internet. How does she feel about this clash of wills? Iā€™d say sheā€™d gut you if she thought youā€™d be gloating at the poor Princess over an oulā€™ bit of stick-stick. BĆ­ cĆŗaramach a chara.

Stick stick would be beneath Mrs Oā€™Sullivan palā€¦ Weā€™re safe. Now if we were discussing games with a more upwardly mobile element to them, like golf, polo or rugbyā€¦ Then Iā€™d have to stay onside.

1 Like

Will you get your paw on a ticket kid? Maybe intercept the Kingstonā€™s mail for a few days and mug them off entirely

1 Like

If @carryharry doesnā€™t deliver I might have to.

@mickee321 has first dibs

3 Likes

Iā€™d say all joking aside there will be tickets around. Still a lot of nervousness with older folks mingling with unvaccinated youngsters.

Keep the faith

1 Like

Went miles out of his way and they both below in Cark :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Big spin on a middling road too from Douglas

Prob 45 mins round trip in fairness

Like Hannibal going across the mountains

3 Likes

Thomas ā€œMarco poloā€ Brady

Tons around. Iā€™ve two corporates bagged already. I didnā€™t even look for them. He rang me anxious to offload them. Decent skin, I was glad to help him out.

3 Likes

XRP pumpinā€¦ You should have taken 4

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorted as well thankfully. Will be good to bring the young lad to his first final he is half Limerick too. If I knock across anymore I will look after the cork lads first and then any Limerick lads living in Cork after that

4 Likes

Ffs

1 Like

Lovely UP CORK sign up in a field heading out of Killeagh there on the Waterford Rd.