2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Who you shouting for ???

Itā€™s break time for the Galway lads. Yeā€™re playing Kildare in the 98 final over on Eir now.
Iā€™d give ye every chance in fairness.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œThomas_Brady, post:314, topic:34366, full:trueā€]
Iā€™m not too bothered about anything after 2018 ā€¦ I nearly lost my life with that late Canning freeā€¦ I was about to have a complete mental breakdown - **a grown man slobbering and crying like a little girlā€¦ **
[/quote]

Is this you Thomas?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a hurling man ffs

Plenty of tickets around Limerick. Anyone who wants a ticket will get a ticket, as was the case with the semi final.

Donā€™t know what the story is in cork, probably demand will be higher there.

3 Likes

Ronan Dwane ffs!

1 Like

I hope.that man got a copy of that photo.
And I hope.in years to come his two boys get a copy of it too.

What happens on the pitch is a side story to what you share on the terrace and stands with your kin.

4 Likes

If memory serves, he got his 15 mins of fame back when Limerick hurling was loved by everybody in the country. It was a Galway fan (a daughter of SBB I think) who took the photo and put it on twitter, RTE picked it up and interviewed him. He is a west limerick man I think.

3 Likes

Catlemahon or some place like that

SBB is some measure of a cunt.

2 Likes

He must love a good BBQ as he has quite the compliment of friendship bracelets.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œahhfeckit, post:365, topic:34366, full:trueā€]

No, Thomas would have his Limerick jersey on, or at least an NFL one of sorts.

Jets?

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Twas easier when all you needed to do was send Frank a cheque in the post.

2 Likes

Casey possibly out, Byrnes, Lynch and Nash carrying injuries for the final, Fergal Horgan the referee for the final.

Cork panel stronger than Limerickā€™s.

Itā€™s looking like Cork have their name on the Cup for 2021.

1 Like

That seems like a tiny amount of tickets ? Limerick clubs are getting 150 I thought.

Limerick have way way less clubs.

1 Like

Cork have an insane amount of clubs.

7 Likes

More clubs in Cork than the whole of Connaught, Limerick in reality are facing an entire province here in the final, you could argue an independent nation.

4 Likes