2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

FFS weā€™d be doing well to be at 2:1. Wexford games would be 4:1, Limerick 5:1 and Cork 6:1.

Fuck Tipp

5 Likes

Genuine lol

I reckon anyone genuine and really wanting to go will get their hands on one, 40k would probably cover the core fanbases of both

Not if each County are only getting 5k tickets eachā€¦which is what the Cork lads on twitter are calculating the allocation at.

Limerick Clubs have received no allocation yet.

Limerckā€™s core hurling base is about 4k people. Thereā€™ll be plenty of tickets for them.

1 Like

If thst 4K got them fair enough

Kk has a relatively small population . Also there is no novelty getting to finals

Ah stop even at their lowest ebb Limerick will always bring close to 10k to a championship game, itā€™s when the bandwagon gets going you get anywhere up to 50k(Clare 2013)

A lot of those are casual supporters though. The true figure is much lower.

Nowhere near 4k anyway.

How much exactly do you think it costs to make an appeal :grin:

1 Like

Even more for the first day but it tapers off after a defeat . Club hurling in limerick gets abysmal crowds .

1 Like

They boiled the kettle for tea last night in the office in Castletroy, itā€™s all down to JPs Pesos

Plenty of people are county before club because of the bullshit politics that go on, I include myself in that btw.

1 Like

There are huge politics at county level too but success is papering over that

That tallies for senior hurling and junior football (I assume)

There is and we donā€™t have to go far back ourselves to see it but itā€™s much more personal and bitter at club level.

No politics at county level :eyes:

1 Like

Reading all posts helps.

1 Like

The ticket allocation for the hill looks pathetic, what are they going to put in there 4-5k max

To be fair the hill as a terrace is the most difficult to control