2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Only when the Dub scum are wedged in there!

3 Likes

It is but it is still club .

Ohhhhhhh the doubts are setting in nicely

It’s important you don’t miss out on the good stuff after all you’ve done

1 Like
2 Likes

You can tell it’s a huge thing for them… I hope the players aren’t as desperate… They might fall very flat on the day.

4 Likes

Say this is the dubs handiwork

Selling like hot cakes.

5 Likes

They will be heavily discounted by 6pm on Sunday week :wink:

1 Like

They’re all over the place…

1 Like

Sweet

:blush::blush::blush:always the next 5 years to bring them out sure

It’s more than huge you’ve no idea, it’s where we should be / top table regularly, not in the doldrums for years
Don’t wish to appear to be cocky but it’s gnawing at at any true Cork hurling fan how low we dropped, it’s was truly hard to have seen where we ended up

Carkness is back baby!

3 Likes

Right now the senior hurling team isn’t in any better a place than they were for much of the last decade, grand they’ve made the final and it would be an absolute disgrace of the county didn’t get excited by that but don’t get carried away,
The good times will return, looks like we won’t need to wait too longer of the current crop are well looked after,

They have the tools to trouble Limerick if everything goes right but that Limerick team just doesn’t have it in them to seriously underperform, they’ll need a rake of goals and a nice slice of luck, but as a supporter it’s great to be there and to be able to dream.

It’s a truly great Limerick team, it’s exciting to think of what Cork can and will do to challenge them in the coming years, great teams make great rivalries and vice versa

I’m enjoying the craic up here in Limerick, I’m a lot more bullish about our chances in real life because that’s where the fun is

5 Likes

Casey injured I hear

1 Like

My lips are sealed :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Agreed, honestly expect rebels to bring Liam home within 2 years ( for Hoggy)
Great for the city and county to even reach a final compared to where we’ve been for years.
With the young bucks winning it’s only a matter of time :crossed_fingers::pray:

The final will tell us if there is a gap between Limerick and the chasing teams (Cork & Kilkenny) and have the chasing counties closed the gap or has the gap increased.

1 Like