2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

It is true now fuck off back under whatever rock you scuttled out from.

2 Likes

For each code

Thatā€™s a well reasoned argument you put there.

Yeah. My club is senior hurling. 26 stand 2 hill
Junior football. 12 stand 2 hill. Total 42.

1 Like

Tough gig sorting them out. 42 wouldnt come close to covering everyone involvee in training teams not to mind the committee etc

I can assure you that all non competing counties have had their allocation cut to about 22% of normal. These are the counties you ordinarily sniff around for ticke

Yeah. Tell me about it. Club doing draw. 2 tickets for each name drawn. Canā€™t do single due to covid rules. Family pods of 2.
Season tickets is de way to go.

You are correct

Iā€™ve never known anyone that does a bit for the Association not get a ticket. Only twats on the Internet might be unlucky

2 Likes

Some lump of concrete underneath spaghetti junction

Douglas have sorted their lotā€¦ A behind closed doors draw and it turns out a lot of coaches through the grades luckily got tickets.

5 Likes

The draw maybe fair approach but fair tough on fellaa putting in hundreds of hours a year into the club if they arenā€™t drawn

Season ticket a great job yeah. The 10 year tickets for CP were good value before. Not so much now

Shots fired

How did Didsbury fare? Let us know if spares pop up.

tenor - 2021-08-10T224147.451

1 Like

Thereā€™ll be no rocks to crawl out from or long grass to hide in now. Itā€™ll be all astro and latteā€™s.

I will, but I think weā€™ve only enough to fill the jet.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s more than fair surely

6 Likes

As it should be

1 Like

100% ā€¦ Watched the game tonight with herselfs cousin. Puts in loads of time with kids and they sorted him. Huge Cork fan, happy out for him.

3 Likes