2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Yep. Will buy 4 season tickets next year for us. Promising few years ahead Involved in club for 20 years but a lot of people like me. Hopefully get 2 & let young lads in. Fortunately I have seen Coro win All Irelandā€™s. Now itā€™s a chance for the young generation. So if anyone has a spare ticket let me know :joy::joy:

Did you get a ticket from the Lancashire CB for your refereeing duties?

2 Likes

Heā€™s afraid to ask or heā€™ll have to ref again.

4 Likes

I saw this, and credit to Cork GAA if this is the case.

Limerick GAA should also follow suit, and also honour the 2020 season ticket holders with a final ticket. Itā€™s a good gesture to the fans.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say theyā€™d give him 2 tickets if he promised not to referee again.

1 Like

Limerick will win by 9 points

Nigeria GIF by GIPHY News

4 Likes

Youā€™d be embarrassed to take a ticket in fairness to you

1 Like

Spent a lovely day in cork today, nice food in son of a bun, few pints etc.
Was in Dunnes earlier, chap in front of me talking with the buddy. ā€œFinal next week will be all Cork. Cork never loose when their underdogs.ā€
ā€œYa tis only Limerick like,Cork never loose to Limerickā€
Expectation is a harsh burden

1 Like

I assume you didnā€™t give it any of your usual billy big balls and state that yeā€™d ā€œwalk all over themā€.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re right, Cork are back.

Good to see huge confidence down there.

Chucked away Shure , delusional cunts

Hearing Nemo Rangers got the biggest allocation of tickets in Cork. A club who barely show an interest in the sport.

Cork 1
Limerick 0

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d find that hard to believe

Youā€™ll hear all types of yarns about tickets

1 Like

True from what I was told

Malarkey or from a non GAA person whoā€™s obviously not attended any hurling match

Impossible

Surely all clubs at the same grade get roughly the same number?