2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Itā€™s a Michael Martin dig is all I can make of it, thereā€™s no way Nemo have been put in that position, they have a tiny membership as well but I assume that makes no difference

1 Like

Makes no difference in Limerick anyway; tickets are based on grade rather than on membership.

1 Like

They do of course

Exact same in cork

1 Like

Would say Fr Caseyā€™s ( no hurling ) get the same as Patrickswell ???

No, football-only clubs rank below junior hurling clubs, I believe.

The Ballysteen lads can confirm.

Senior - 26 stand, two Hill 16
Intermediate - 18 stand, two Hill 16
Junior - 12 stand, two Hill 16

Eg, a club senior in one code and intermediate in the other will have 44 stand and four terrace

This is breakdown in Cork.

Jesus that is small but havenā€™t Cork given tickets to season ticket holders ??

Yeah. Great for season ticket holders.

Itā€™s just down to the number of clubs primarily. Iā€™d say the season ticket thing is less material

1 Like

I asked a fella there. Apparently there was only 1000 season tickets sold they limited it. So probably reduced the allocation by club by 4

Could chump grow a backbone and tell the gaa go with a full house? He can shove it up Holohans hole.

Manchester United had 76000 in OT yesterday ffs

2 Likes

1 Like

How many would ye get in a normal year?

I was tempted to say this to him yesterday in Tescos - But who wants to talk to that cunt?

Coward

I knew youā€™d be top of the list ā€¦

Sure Enda loved to hear what Paddy was thinking

Enda was a man of the people - he still is.

1 Like

Any more word on injury news from either camps. Tickets like gold dust. This is the 1 time itā€™s paying off to be at the top table of a club.