2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

With the halving of capacity youā€™d want to be well known in any club for volunteering training teams fundraising etc to be having any chance this is being borne out in ticket allocations in Limerick anyway

1 Like

Desperate enough at this stage.

There was a few ā€œTickets wantedā€ adds on Donedeal today but they seem to have been taken down now.

One lads was offering 200 euro for one.

1 Like

Iā€™m offering 350

My heart goes out to Limerick season ticketers. No doubt a fairly high percentage are club members that had signed up after the difficulties of sourcing tickets in 2018.

Yep. And nobody could argue with that either

Did they not get looked after? They did in cork which was a good gesture

Jesus, there was no hassle getting tickets in 2018, Iā€™ve been resigned to not getting one this time,
80k seems about perfect, if it was much more it wouldnā€™t always sellout for the finals, but 40k for this fixture is gonna be tough on a lot of very genuine supporters

5 Likes

Iā€™d say Iā€™ll have spares judging on feedback this evening :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Will you let us know what desperate fucker was the first to slide into your DMs

1 Like

Itā€™s only Cork. Limerick and Mayo county boards seem keen to shaft the fans for corpos.

Well in cork they reduced the club allocation to do it. Never gonna please everyone anyway. Iā€™d say the local pubs will have an absolute bonanza

Iā€™ve no problem sorting out anyone genuine. Iā€™ve myself and my father sorted. Herself wonā€™t go and the brother got sorted himself. Most of my friends in the club got sorted with something, those most deserving anyway. Youā€™ll always have the odd few lads looking to bring the wife but theyā€™d be better off leaving them at home, some of them have no interest in the game ffs

7 Likes

I think thereā€™s a very low ST population in Cork considering football season ticketers are looked after too. Doubt it took a massive chunk of the club allocations really and will drum up new season tickets next year.

Cork available at 100/30 for this? When was the last time there was such a long odds shot in an A/I final?

Think Waterford were just shy of 3/1 back in 2008.

There are 1000 season tickets, it is the club season ticket sold by Cork GAA. They have it capped at that level they didnā€™t want to sell any more

There was a fella haranguing me to have an Evs bet with him here for ages. Reckoned it would be 50/50 on the day.

Cork should arguably be longer price

Cork have a great shot.

What were Waterford last year?

4s Iā€™m 90% sure, was working in a bookies at the time and took a nice few quid.