2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Where will I meet you?

Iā€™ve been saying this as well. Cork had this Limerick team figured out before anyone else but were just lacking a couple of players to really see out games. Theyā€™ve a stronger squad now, will be brimming with confidence and no way are they a 7/2 shot for Sunday.

3 Likes

The draw is the bet :nerd_face:

24 tickets for a senior club in Cork.
Rough.

Per code

But yep. Rough

When you consider how big some of the clubs are down there thatā€™s very paltry

Would that also be per Team?
Say a club has teams at senior & junior, would they get additional tickets ? Or is it just based on your top team.

Per teamā€¦ If you are senior in hurking and junior in football you get a senior allocation and a junior allocation

Itā€™s early in the week but Limerick posters are being very complimentary towards Cork, I sense a genuine fear, I donā€™t think Cork supporters are nearly as confident, Iā€™d say thereā€™s a psychology paper in it

1 Like

Be a fool to be too confident facing into this Limerick side with an unproven bunch.

Fellas in Cork looking at Damien Cahalane as a key man he wouldnā€™t hardly get a ticket in Limerick

4 Likes

@Thomas_Brady goes by Julie it seems.

Heā€™s still one of the lads, the beautiful beautiful bastard!!! Hup, hon the Treaty!

19 Likes

You hate to see supporters from counties who are new to All Irelands getting scammed like that.

13 Likes

So he has sorted ya?

He has. Youā€™d know him too, would have been in his class at school but given vitriol with which I described him in the above, canā€™t divulge names!!!

1 Like

In an era where you could print off the same ticket 100 times, you would have to have something severely wrong with you to hand over money for a ticket from anyone you donā€™t trust completely.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, Cork should be super confident.

Cork are flying this week in training. Limerick are nursing injury concerns with many of the starting line up.

Theyā€™re looking for tickets and trying to appear deserving.

The Limerick contingent under their experienced captain @balbec have played this very well.
Keeping the Small inquiry tipping along with graphs and stills all the while deflecting attention from the matter in this thread. A carpet salesman with an LK reg Hiace told a pal of mine (Scalder) yesterday that there were serious doubts about Kyle Hayes and some Gillane lad whom I hadnā€™t heard ofā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes