2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

It’s Lynch that has the knock.

Ye can’t get the story straight.

You get sorted yet?

That’s not good news then. Terrible for any chap to miss a final over a knock whether he gave it or took it.

1 Like

Jason? He’s third-choice goalkeeper pal, probably wouldn’t have made it anyway.

We’re just delighted to be there

Jesus I have @flattythehurdler fucking seething so I do. Snitching on me in a whole different forum the poor bastard. :rofl:

That seems low compared to the number (in the 70’s?) that was bandied about that each Limerick Senior Club got. Are the tickets going somewhere else in the county or just more clubs or what’s at play?

That being said - answering my own question with a quote from the article

"“The formula we’ve used is the tried and trusted one, going by (club) affiliation - 24 tickets for senior, 20 for intermediate and 14 for junior. In some cases that doubles up according to the affiliation - a dual senior club would get 48 tickets - but the fundamental difference is that we also have premium ticket holders, season ticket holders and so on

The bit in bold seems fairly vague and doing a lot of heavy lifting

We got 70 as a senior football club.
I’d say Senior Hurling clubs were in the 110’s / 120’s.

Cork have by far and away the most amount of GAA clubs with 259 , well ahead of Dubin (134), Antrim (108) and Limerick (101)

So say 259 clubs in Cork - average of 20 per club (allowing for junior/senior mix) and you have 5,180. That’s less than half of the Cork allocation. What’s the premium tickets he referenced - surely that’s separate to the allocation and direct with Croke Park itself.

You’ve to allow for clubs that have both hurling and football, which I’d imagine the majority have. They would get an allocation for both.

I don’t know what he means by premium tickets, unless it was some deal to do with PuiC.

the premium tickets were all cancelled for the year and as far as I know if you’d four premium tickets you’d the option to buy two. Ten year ones that is.

Err, it’s not hard to work out who I am on that forum mate if you calm down and have a little think.

That’s for Croke Park. I think there is a premium level in PUC and the holders of those tickets might have a right to buy an all Ireland ticket as part of the package.

1 Like

https://paircuichaoimh.ie/pairc-ui-chaoimh-premium-tickets/

Boxty is a Leitrim man…just setting him straight

Not that clever. There’s a hape of tickets in corporate Dublin. All we wanted was a shoulder to cry on and we’d have passed them on.

1 Like

The senior clubs get far more tickets than intermediate/junior do they? Any clubs relegated recently in Cork or Limerick will be raging. How many tickets are available in Gearoid Hegarty’s club for instance?

Its a bit odd that a 1 year ticket works out cheaper than a 3/5/10 year ticket.

Usually its the other way around?

I thought that as well but I wondered were they given the poorer seats in the 1 year package. Or giving less benefits.