2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Thereā€™s a tidal wave of Carkness on the horizon. Thereā€™s no stopping it. We had a good run

I donā€™t recall them butchering chances,
Two outstanding saves from Murphy to prevent certain goals, Horgan shooting over with a quarter chance, Cadogan swallowed up and unable to get a decent shot off.

Actually there was one obvious one when Vadogan batted over with the goal at his mercy

Yes there was one pass in particular from Robbie O Flynn across the goal to Connolly I think that would have been a great cross in football but was really only a 10/20% chance of a goal in hurling.

1 Like

Just as well we filled our boots over the last few years.

1 Like

Connolly could have taken that in his hand really.

1 Like

Ye had yere fun.

1 Like

Think he might have been bottled up if he did.

They also tapped over a couple of points with runners in position when a kk team in its pomp would have gone for goal,

Iā€™d say weā€™d be happy to let either corner back pick him up. Both better man markers than Cadogan Iā€™d say. Be surprised if Cadogan started

Millerick was on crutches on the field after the game. Iā€™d imagine heā€™d have been picking up Lynch so hopefully just a precaution

Not a prayer

Cork 2021 are Tipperary 1987. Or quite possibly the Dublin football team 2010. They wonā€™t win this.

By 2024 Cork hurling/Kerry football All-Ireland doubles will be strangling the championships.

2 Likes

We had seasons in the sun

Eoin Cadogan is made of some stuff to be still involved in All Ireland Finals at his age.

Has had some career when you think back on it between hurling and football. Under 21 in 2007 was it?

3 Likes

Cork can still win minor , u20 & senior all Irelands . Then again they could win none

The Kingstons and Cadagons are only up the road from meā€¦ For the week leading up to it they are gonna be waking to the sounds of my car horn at 3.30amā€¦Iā€™ll be sending taxis and pizza delivery men for the weekā€¦this is war

19 Likes

Youā€™ll do nathin.

4 Likes

Send on your revolut and I make a voluntary contribution to funding this exercise

Edit: I want fucking receipts tho

2nd edit: and further verification they were delivered to them and not your gaff

2 Likes

I donā€™t approve of that but I wholeheartedly support it

2 Likes

How great to see a new team like Cork get to the final. They are there on merit.

cork people hyping up their team, and they deserve it. Itā€™s going to be a very exciting next 2 weeks in cork.