2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Lots of colour and kids in jerseys around. Buzz around Douglas /Rochestown building all week… Even the bauld Frankie Sheehan was out plsying 2 v 2 with his kids on the green yesteday… I think the ticket situation has been stressful for a lot of people.

3 Likes

Cyril Farrell predicting Cork to win 2-28 to 1-26. A bold call by Cyril.

2 Likes

A lot of pundits going with Cork

Amongst those in the know, this Cork’s to lose

A lot of the ‘Neutral Commentators’ going for Cork.

A lot of the ‘Neutral Commentators’, and all the ‘Tipp Commentators’ in 2019 went for Waterford.

:grinning:

Still playing at an old age fair dues to the king ,
my own granda was lining out mid 40s for the rockies when they were the stars of Cork hurling, 20s)
So age for some is only a number - and these were guys who cycled to matches

Feck it that’s a 70 s term😊

Tomorrow is 99 years since the cork lads shot their only Rebel.

I was reminded of your Patrick Horgan comments from the semi final.

4 Likes

A bad move considering Waterford lost every game in the Munster round robin in 2019.

Frankie Junior? He’s a prick of a man , busted up a buddies bar (Franciscian well) years ago full of steroids- all hushed up - daddy paid the fee , wise move as there was a provisional owner at the time

2 Likes

Each to his own, but I’ll satisfy you - ( I’ll rise)Collins the cunt sold the republic out,
My own viewpoint

Yes. Played rubby ball… Lives down the road, i’ll scope him out for a possible hit?

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Frankie is sound, you’ll never hear a bad word about him

1 Like

Hit his pocket maybe : the utter condescending beagle of a privelaged cabog

2 Likes

He’s back doing a lot of running, had gotten fairly big. Ill have to join him

Probably no big presence in the capital until Sunday doesn’t help .

Been a low key championship with the media trying to hype the final . Huge emotional capital in both counties spend on tickets

I would think interest low enough in hurling counties .

There isn’t great expectations of a good game tbh

Whatever about winning by banging in a few goals I don’t see how he thinks cork will outpoint us.

I’d say we will get a good 40 mins

cc @downyourthroats

2 Likes