2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Saw this on some page run by a Carkie

5 Likes

A Carkie owned whattsapp in 2018?

That GAA Craic page on Facebook.

That’s very good in fairness.

A picture like that, maybe the same one, was doing the rounds on WhatsApp before the 18 final.

1 Like

Its an oldie

1 Like

Up moyross

2 Likes

Is up for the match on tonight?

Unfortunately not.

1 Like

Great to see them in Clare behind Limerick

2 Likes

Winning is a habit.

*fortunately

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2021/0821/1242108-cork-gaa/

That ‘h’ is vital there

1 Like

Why ?

I was gonna watch in a pub but I’ve decided to go to my in laws with the family, watch it with the father in law whose ticket search has been fruitless,
I remember meeting him on the field in years after the 13 Munster final and I was delighted for him, won’t be so charitable tomorrow when he’s lording it over me, but should be good fun anyway with the kids involved as well

1 Like

I remember going to a Munster championship game with my father in Thurles maybe 91 or 1992 , Waterford v Clare … grim enough day…both were struggling At time … might have been a replay … Waterford had a big lad who was putting himself about … think he was centre forward … there was a lad behind me saying what I thought was ‘Hon Turk’ every time he flattened a Clare lad… was only years later here when you identified him as ‘Chuck’…

That sounds like Chuck alright.

Was that the match in which Daly was.told that Clare should stick to traditional music?

Probably. Kieran “Dela” Delahunty told him that.

1 Like