2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Cork are going to win the All Ireland, and if they donā€™t it will be the fault of the people of cork for over hyping their team.

1 Like

That all makes total sense. Carry on

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

The GAA poet laureate summing it up perfectly

7 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks boy,still at it Iā€™ve a 4 yr old granddaughter trying to get her to sleepā€‹:flushed:, harder job than I remember, know what all kidā€™s are a blessing :+1:

3 Likes

One of my favourites and heā€™s the best at it, should hear him singing Skibereen, tingles and shivers

I almost hope Cork win this one for you. You know the oulā€™ saying ā€œIā€™d love to see us win it before I dieā€ and all that palaverā€¦ā€¦ :wink:

Fuck Tipp

4 Likes

My own two cents are that this game kinda reminds me a bit of the 2005 final. Except Cork are now playing the role of underdog against the reigning champions with one of the most formidable half back lines around.

Like Galway in '05, Cork will be hoping a lot goes right for them tomorrow afternoon. Itā€™ll have to. Thereā€™s no doubt they are an improved outfit from 2018, but Limerick are now a mile better than that team and they have perfected their brand of hurling/rugby.

Limerickā€™s style reminds me a bit of that Cork team of the naughties. Direct runners getting ball from a solid backline and giving it to a man on the shoulder for a straightforward score. Itā€™s very effective until you run in to peak Kilkenny. We know how Kilkenny put a stop to it in 2006. Itā€™s impossible to see any side doing that to this Limerick side for the next three years. Least of all Cork imo.

People are tipping Cork because itā€™s Cork. But it might be forgotten that they were haunted lucky Fergal Horgan blew the whistle when he did in the semi final. A stonewall free wasnā€™t awarded and they got away with it to go to extra time. It would have gone down as a terrible capitulation had they lost that game.

Maybe it was the luck they needed. But I donā€™t buy it. Limerick by 7+.

3 Likes
1 Like

Iā€™m going to bed now lads. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I hope that all of you travelling get to and home safely. Enjoy the day.

7 Likes

Big day tomorrow.

Final Prediction - Limerick by 15.

4 Likes

Great scenes in Ryanā€™s of Camden street with the place packed since 6.

3 Likes

Good night to all the Cork forumites. I hope you are all able to sleep tonight with the excitement of being in an All Ireland final.

7 Likes

Enjoy pal. You deserve every second of tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks palā€¦got a ticket 5 mins ago. The famine ends tomorrow

11 Likes