2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

A great man to cycle downhill

Congratulations brother. A game for the ages. No one can deny our two counties will dominate for years to come.

2 Likes

It’s killing lads that this was an absolutely brilliant game. God forbid there was nothing negative to say about it. Ye poor souls

4 Likes

He should step away again now

1 Like

Nah. The minor. The Tailtean would be devalued as a curtain raiser and participating teams would only get around 5k tickets.

1 Like

Err…you won’t. Dublin with a full hand are better than both. And Mayo could beat either until it counts and then they’ll shit themselves. Wouldn’t be surprised if neither made the final next year.

Hard luck laz and other Galwegians. An opportunity lost maybe in hindsight. Walsh was obviously a stand out today, which i was personally glad to see. I was disappointed in pretty much all other forwards tho. Comer i dont recall had a shot on goal? I dont even remember him touching the ball in the first half. He was being marked much tighter than Walsh, but even so. Maybe its more an expectation, but ye needed him to do more damage. Kelly, Tierney, Heany and Finnerty were anonymous too. McDaid and Molloy excellent, they really carried it forward well and with Walsh in the form he was, very nearly done it. But Kerry just had a better bench to replace their ineffective players that Galway didn’t, and that for me was the biggest factor.

7 Likes

September ship has well sailed. Finals will be going back 2 weeks next year allright but you are going to have to get used to early August finals at best.

What a man :heart:

The finals aren’t going back according to the president.

This abomination of a championship is here to stay.

They will be by 2 weeks.

Every player I’ve heard asked about it seems very happy with it

2 Likes

Well according to the president of the association they aren’t going back.

If the players don’t want to play nobody is Forcing them to play. That’s the beauty of the gaa.

No one is forcing you to bitch and moan either, yet here we are

11 Likes

I’ve the greater good of the association at heart.

Inter county season has another 2 weeks to run with Ladies Football and Camogie finals.

There was four or five wonderful scores today.

1 Like

Clifford 8 (3f, 2m), Walsh 9 (4f, 1 '45). Which was better today? I think Walsh’s scores might have been better but Clifford’s two marks were sensational too. You couldn’t separate them really. Probably the two best displays in a football final I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

Shane Walsh’s performance was surely one of the best losing performances in recent times anyway.

2 Likes