2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

What? Why you not counting points from play? Id say Walsh was actually better cos he had to do it all by himself whereas Clifford eventually had Kerry sail in behind him. Either way, Kerry had too much for them by the looks of the response when Kerry went a couple ahead.

Huh? I gave their points totals.

Walsh scored more and more from play which sees him have the edge but the quality of Clifford’s marks should be taken into account too. Agree on your Walsh having to do more today too.

The mark is an abomination

13 Likes

Horrendous

Clifford won two catches. Whoop de doo. Win the catch, take the man on, go for goal and then we’ll talk.

10 Likes

He probably would have done if not for the stupid mark rule.

1 Like

Correct again

2 Likes

He’s been talked in the same breath as Walsh today which I can’t understand.

1 Like

Was hoping for a “a blue less Hill, we feared Hamlet without the Prince. We were wrong. Men of granite from the Atlantic coast line. Worthy heirs to Brogan, Cluxo, Con, McCarthy. Good for the soul”

9 Likes

The football team lost today. The fisty pass aussie rules team won. Thats how it goes nowadays

2 Likes

Jason Foley did some job on Beast in fairness to him. Didn’t see much ball but negated the threat all the same.

That free in the 66th minute when the score was 0-16 each was extremely contentious. A game changer. Galway never recovered from the injustice.

2 Likes

Jason foley was excellent versus Dublin too.

Jack eyeing up Joanne on TSG

What the hell was jack o Connor ever doing up in Kildare ?

Passing the time and putting himself in the shop window.

It all paid off.

He surely has the job whenever he wants no?

He was waiting for minor lads to mature - he’s no gobdaw

Was up in Kildare fair bit as his sons were living there - playing for Moorefield.
Kildare GAA took out the Chequers book then I’d say

1 Like