2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

I’ve been calling on Celtic (on Twitter) to have David Clifford over to do the halftime draw for over 2 years now. The Fossa Fenian must be the most talented Celtic supporting gaelic footballer of all time.

:grinning:

2 Likes

1 Like

Good man Darragh.

Toghers is some spot for a feed.

Pat McDonagh is a cunt of epic proportion. What other sponsor would demand a team, let alone a beaten finalist, to call into his establishment for a photo op? Did Kilkenny stop in to Glanbia for a photo of them slurping cartons of milk? The Dubs surely dropped in to AIG for a photo with the home insurance underwriters, right? McDonagh is dripping with neediness, and the sooner Galway GAA part company with him the better.

24 Likes

100%, he’s a cunt. And a tight cunt at that.

3 Likes
11 Likes
5 Likes

Was that Conroy taking the kick?

No. Cillian McDaid.

Even more disappointing. I’d half expect it from Conroy

1 Like

@Jimmy_Mc_Nulty that’s a great avatar. :rofl: There were a few Kerry fans beside me during the second half massaging their chests and doing some heavy gulping.

2 Likes

Thanks @ironmoth , I’ve done my fair share of gulping and massaging of chest today following last night’s drowning of sorrows.

1 Like

Jack O’ Connor was very humble going back to coach the Kerry minor teams to be fair to him. Gained a lot knowledge about what was coming through. The 2014 crew were a memorable minor team but I had completely forgotten that they beat Tipp in the 2015 minor final. Tipp had a great run at underage football in 2011 and 15’.

2 Likes

You’d wonder who could have managed those minor crops with David Clifford and not won the all Ireland?

Obviously the o Connor chap was a huge loss too. I’m amazed Kerry let these guys slip through. Dublin haven’t lost anybody to Australian rules have they?

Think Peter Keane was over the minor teams David Clifford was on. Jack won the first 2. Clifford gave some exhibition that day he scored 4-4 against Derry in 2017.

Dublin lost Ciaran Kilkenny for a few weeks to AFL but he said at the time that he couldn’t resist the lure of winning All-Irelands with Dublin.

1 Like

The Dublin GAA industrial complex wouldn’t allow a key player to be lost to the AFL.

he wasnt able for it mate

1 Like

James madden

3 Likes