2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

One for the GAA cliches thread.

Pure lip service, virtue signalling nonsense.

Indeed. A sex change would have been more bearable than him joining Crokes.

Ruh oh

Nawful place……

The last Kikerrin player who played for Galway also moved East. John Divilly. I think John ended up playing for Kildare in the end.

1 Like

I just finished A Year till Sunday.

Brilliant

1 Like

In fairness to Shane Walsh I’d say he’s probably played senior for his club for well over a decade. Hardly as if he’s done nothing for them. Hard to see a student afford socodu rents either though.

Whats the Chairman of Walsh’s club at coming out with that nonsensical tattle about “Fighting this” craic?

The chap can go where he likes and saying stupid stuff like that only gets peoples backs up.He obviously wants to split so let him off,dont burn bridges and hopefully he will come back down the line.Pure roaster carry on.

4 Likes

He can’t actually. If he’s a student he has no entitlement to transfer.

2 Likes

Give him a job as parking attendant at Glenalbyn for 10 minutes every week. Problem solved.

1 Like

@TreatyStones is correct but I agree with the point on an amicable parting.

1 Like

He would have to leave his college course.
Plenty of students have part time jobs.

He should challenge the rule in court. It’s a ridiculous rule.

Cahair has spoken

2 Likes

You can see why the club won’t just let him go too. It sends a poor message if the club just let him walk away. He’s an idol in the club. There is obviously the potential that they block the transfer and he refuses to play, but there is also the chance he realises in a few months he was just having his head turned a decides he’s happy to stay with the club.

4 Likes

I’d have no problem with him transferring if he also stopped playing for Galway

He wrote, mate.

1 Like

They can’t really stop it though

Walsh is clearly trying to do his bit to lower carbon emissions. Not content with destroying atmospheres at championship matches, the GAA are climate catastrophe deniers who want to destroy the earth’s atmosphere by pumping as much CO2 into it as they can.

2 Likes