2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

There wasn’t this fuss when Paul Galvin joined us.

Kilmacud Crokes is a marquee club. Any club that took over rugby country and made it into GAA country should be applauded by true Gaels.

I personally don’t, no. I’m sure Kilkerrin Clonberne do, but I’m afraid that’s tough shit. I mean I’m worried Liverpool will be weaker without Sadio Mané but you can’t keep a player who wants to leave.

It’s not a contradiction. You are trying to force players to do things against their will - both at county level and at club level. I’m of the opinion they should be free to make their own choices at both levels - and in their own lives.

It probably depends on the transfer going ahead…

According to Linkedin, he started this course in sept 2021. Its a two year course, so just a placement.

A strong boss man running the club

1 Like

Interesting….

Safe bet the placement has a few strings attached

Sure Kildare wouldn’t have reached the 1998 All-Ireland without imports. Karl O’Dwyer, Brian Murphy, Brian Lacey.

I believe the manager may not have been from Kildare either.

Im sure if he was taking up a permanent position, club would be upset but understand.

1 Like

Vaughany taking walsh under his wing will be iconic

It’s a terrible look for any lads trying to progress through an underage structure no matter what way you paint it up.

Good luck to Walsh no matter what happens.

Croke’s should know better.

The home club have the back up here and most likely for good reason. Crokes behaviour here is disgusting

1 Like

Would I be correct in saying all 3 were playing club ball in Kildare at the time?

It does seem especially dickish to do it just before championship

The Tipperary poster advocating the widespread application of the Tony Reddin to Lorrha, Mick Roche to Carrick Davins, Denis Byrne to Mullinahone, Mossie Carroll to St Mary’s rule.

Frank Cummins really should have transferred from Kilkenny to Cork as well.

1 Like

Yeah, as its a placement. He is in college rather than moving residency for work.

Mannion might be staying in Bawston

You need to explain what crokes done or else you’re just talking your normal shite…

1 Like

It’s unlikely they would have been playing club ball in Kildare if they didn’t have intentions of playing for a competitive inter-county team. That’s what took them to Kildare in the first place.

I wonder how much was offered, I think there’s a general acceptance that a kitchen is the going rate, I believe Bealin got that for his transfer back in the day